If you were Marina Erakovic's coach, what advice would you give her
If you were Marina Erakovic's coach, what advice would you give her for her match tomorrow against the top seed Vera Zvonareva
1. "Stay Mentally Focused, do not act like a cry baby (leave that title for Bepa)"
2. "Hit the ball as deep as you can during ralleys, even if it means causing the odd unforced error"
3. "You serve is great but time to take it up a bit. Take more risks on the first serve, aim for more aces"
4. "You did great today keeping the double faults down, but you didn't win a large amount of your 2nd serve points. Take more risks on the second serve"
5. "Your serves great, your volleys are stunning! Try more Serve and Volleys"
6. "Own the net"
7. "Vera isn't the best player at the net, time to bring her forward with more dropshots"
8. "The weather looks good tomorrow...pray for rain"
9. "You are now forbidden to wear those shorts! Tyra Banks couldn't look hot in those!"
10. "[please specify]"
Thank you for everything Mercedes, now please be nice to Socrates for me, perhaps fetch him a bird or two. We love you, always.