Re: Ági in the USA! Part One: Indian Wells.
Since she will (presumably) play a top eight seed in the third round, I will analize them all:
1. Kuznetsova - This would be tough, but you never know with Sveta, and Ági has played her before, so Ági could beat her this time
2. Wozniacki - Wozniacki hasn't had a great year, but I think she would match up horribly to Ági's game, so I hope this doesn't happen
3. Azarenka - Azarenka is playing great this year and has beaten Ági before. On an off-day Ági could win, but we can't count on that....
4. Dementieva - Dementieva has played well this year, and although Ági has beaten her before I think this would be really tough
5. Agnieszka Radwanska - This is not a great match-up for Ági, but still better than the four above IMO
6. Jankovic - JJ is tough, but Ági has beaten her in the past, and JJ is having a crap year, so this would be a pretty good draw
7. Na Li - Ági needs revenge for the AO, where she should have won. Na Li has not played too well since then, she is beatable
8. Stosur - This would probably be the easiest, although Sam could be tough you never know
So tbh none of them are really unbeatable. I guess hopefully she can stay away from Lena, Caro, and Vika as those are probably toughest for her.
My number one: Victoria Azarenka
ATP: Novak Djoković
Crazy Frenchies: Gilles Simon Alizé Cornet