Homophobia / LGBT Issues - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
 55Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 122 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: meelis is a BUG
Posts: 57,254
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bird View Post
Slavery is much worse than the 'standard' homophobia. Unless we talk about violent homophobic hate crimes that result in killings, lynchings and other physical injuries.
Of course.


I was talking about the preception how awful and backward it is to support slavery and hate gays
pov likes this.

"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
I missed Ambug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaedda View Post
uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl?
janie meelis is a bug
Punky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 122 (permalink) Old Apr 25th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 105
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Joy Reid Blames Hackers for Anti-Gay Blog Posts, but Questions Mount

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html
HuddledSuma is offline  
post #18 of 122 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Silent Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Russian Sex Toy
Posts: 26,510
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuddledSuma View Post
Joy Reid Blames Hackers for Anti-Gay Blog Posts, but Questions Mount

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html
She's a classic homophobe.
Besides being a liar and a hypocrite.
Onslow likes this.

Serpentine serpentine
Never straight line serpentine


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsy View Post
I want to dirty talk then our crews brawl then cuddle (while listening Paranoid London)
Silent Bird is offline  
post #19 of 122 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 2018, 04:12 PM
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,941
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues


"These lifeforms feel such passionate hatreds over matters of custom, God concepts, even - strangely enough - economic systems." - Capt. J Piccard USS Enterprise

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline  
post #20 of 122 (permalink) Old May 1st, 2018, 06:00 PM
Lifetime Member
 
Williamsser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,966
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues



Joy Reid Apologizes For Homophobic Remarks, Admits No Hacking

MSNBC Host Joy Reid Apologizes For Homophobic Remarks, Admits No Evidence Of Hacking | Deadline

MSNBC host Joy Reid has apologized for disparaging comments against LGBT people found on her blog The Reid Report, admitting that there has been no evidence of hacking discovered.

After earlier denying authorship of the hurtful remarks, Reid came clean Saturday at the beginning of her MSNBC show AM Joy.

“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things because they are completely alien to me. But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted, have written in the past, why some people don’t believe me,” she said. “For that, I am truly, truly sorry.”
Williamsser is offline  
post #21 of 122 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: meelis is a BUG
Posts: 57,254
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

SHARON AFEK, OPENLY GAY IDF OFFICER, PROMOTED TO MAJOR GENERAL

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman appointed Brig. General Sharon Afek, the army's Military Advocate General, the rank of Major General, where he will continue in his current rank for the next five years, on the recommendation of IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot, media outlets reported Thursday.

well done

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sh...General-553435
CrossCourt~Rally and pov like this.

"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
I missed Ambug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaedda View Post
uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl?
janie meelis is a bug
Punky is offline  
post #22 of 122 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,149
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsser View Post

MSNBC host Joy Reid has apologized for disparaging comments against LGBT people found on her blog The Reid Report, admitting that there has been no evidence of hacking discovered.

After earlier denying authorship of the hurtful remarks, Reid came clean Saturday at the beginning of her MSNBC show AM Joy.

“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things because they are completely alien to me. But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted, have written in the past, why some people don’t believe me,” she said. “For that, I am truly, truly sorry.”
Even Trump can’t lie as brazenly as she does.
buddyholly is offline  
post #23 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,941
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Pakistan passes law guaranteeing transgender rights


Pakistan's parliament has approved a law guaranteeing basic rights for transgender people in a country which sees prevalent discrimination.

The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) act was passed by a majority in the National Assembly in Islamabad.

The law bans discrimination against transgender people by employers and business owners as well as outlawing harassment in public places or at home.

It also allows transgender people to self-identify as male, female or a "third sex" on official documents, such as passports or driver's licenses.

Transgender people routinely face severe discrimination in Pakistan.

Many struggle to find jobs and have been attacked, murdered and raped.

Some "hijras," the term given to transgender people, intersex people and eunuchs, are forced to work as sex workers, dancers or beggars.

The new law also establishes safe houses for transgender people, as well as providing medical care and psychological counselling.

Having passed through the National Assembly, it now needs to be signed into law by the country's president, Mamnoon Hussain.

"These lifeforms feel such passionate hatreds over matters of custom, God concepts, even - strangely enough - economic systems." - Capt. J Piccard USS Enterprise

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline  
post #24 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Lifetime Member
 
Williamsser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,966
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues



Denver Mayor’s Son Caught On Tape Berating Cop As A ‘F----’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0aab8a78b8678

A leaked video shows the son of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock hurling a series of insults, including homophobic slurs, at a police officer after the young man got pulled over for speeding.

In the clip, which was obtained Tuesday by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH and can be viewed above, Jordan Hancock berates the officer, calling him a “bitch” and a “******.”

“My dad’s the mayor, you fucking ******,” the 22-year-old says. “I’m about to get you fired, you fucking bitch!”

The video appears to be taken from body camera footage dating back to March 23, when the younger Hancock was pulled over for driving 65 mph in a 40 mph zone in Aurora, a Denver suburb. The 20-second clip leaked to KMGH ends with the mayor’s son driving away in a huff after being issued a speeding ticket.

“Attitude very poor,” the officer wrote on the ticket, according to KMGH. “See video.”
Williamsser is offline  
post #25 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Silent Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Russian Sex Toy
Posts: 26,510
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
SHARON AFEK, OPENLY GAY IDF OFFICER, PROMOTED TO MAJOR GENERAL

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman appointed Brig. General Sharon Afek, the army's Military Advocate General, the rank of Major General, where he will continue in his current rank for the next five years, on the recommendation of IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot, media outlets reported Thursday.

well done

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sh...General-553435
Weekly reminder that gay people can be cold-blooded mass-murderers too.

Serpentine serpentine
Never straight line serpentine


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsy View Post
I want to dirty talk then our crews brawl then cuddle (while listening Paranoid London)
Silent Bird is offline  
post #26 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Silent Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Russian Sex Toy
Posts: 26,510
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsser View Post


Denver Mayor’s Son Caught On Tape Berating Cop As A ‘F----’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0aab8a78b8678

A leaked video shows the son of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock hurling a series of insults, including homophobic slurs, at a police officer after the young man got pulled over for speeding.

In the clip, which was obtained Tuesday by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH and can be viewed above, Jordan Hancock berates the officer, calling him a “bitch” and a “******.”

“My dad’s the mayor, you fucking ******,” the 22-year-old says. “I’m about to get you fired, you fucking bitch!”

The video appears to be taken from body camera footage dating back to March 23, when the younger Hancock was pulled over for driving 65 mph in a 40 mph zone in Aurora, a Denver suburb. The 20-second clip leaked to KMGH ends with the mayor’s son driving away in a huff after being issued a speeding ticket.

“Attitude very poor,” the officer wrote on the ticket, according to KMGH. “See video.”
Lock him up for hate crime!

Serpentine serpentine
Never straight line serpentine


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsy View Post
I want to dirty talk then our crews brawl then cuddle (while listening Paranoid London)
Silent Bird is offline  
post #27 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: meelis is a BUG
Posts: 57,254
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bird View Post
Weekly reminder that gay people can be cold-blooded mass-murderers too.

How many times will I have to repeat myself?

If you do not give respect do not expect to get back

Stop quoting my posts or respond to me until you start to behave to others as you want them to treat you

"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
I missed Ambug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaedda View Post
uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl?
janie meelis is a bug
Punky is offline  
post #28 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Silent Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Russian Sex Toy
Posts: 26,510
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

How many times will I have to repeat myself?

If you do not give respect do not expect to get back

Stop quoting my posts or respond to me until you start to behave to others as you want them to treat you
I am allowed to quote your posts as long as you write them. I was responding to the content and not to "you". Please stay on topic and don't derail the thread into personal grievances.

Serpentine serpentine
Never straight line serpentine


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsy View Post
I want to dirty talk then our crews brawl then cuddle (while listening Paranoid London)
Silent Bird is offline  
post #29 of 122 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: meelis is a BUG
Posts: 57,254
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bird View Post
I am allowed to quote your posts as long as you write them. Please stay on topic and don't derail the thread into personal grievances.
I have already told you several times that I have no desire to interact with you in several threads several times

I have social, political and economic differences with many friends in here and they also with each other, but you are the only one who has reached the level that I have no intention of having any discussion with him

This is not a personal attack
And I do not want to offend you either
You're not pleasant
You treat people with double standards, cry and demand respect, but do not behave like that or hold discussions and only spread dramas.

In short, a waste of time.

Behave like a human being and then if you want to talk we can talk.

Until then, spare me your dramas or preaching.

"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
I missed Ambug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaedda View Post
uve turned me lesbian with all ur seduction. u know im weak
is it possible to be lesbian for just one girl?
janie meelis is a bug
Punky is offline  
post #30 of 122 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2018, 04:20 AM
JN
Senior Member
 
JN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicity, mayne
Posts: 37,097
                     
Re: Homophobia / LGBT Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bird View Post
Lock him up for hate crime!
I guess you don't realize @Williamsser agrees with the guy, huh? Not only is he an unapologetic racist but a documented homophobe, as well. Everyone but you seems to know this.

@Williamsser would not have posted the story were the mayor's son not Black. It's another one of his trademark twofers.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
hablo likes this.

chanda · venus (7) · serena (23) · ana (1) · vera · na (2) · domi

Obama Derangement Syndrome is one of many Scourges Destroying Society.
Have pity for and hug the tormented, today.

Last edited by JN; May 11th, 2018 at 04:50 AM.
JN is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome