This is my fancy user title
Join Date: Mar 2003
Tennis Tipping # 15 - Acapulco- Congrats to Fencer and James/MH0861
Tennis Tipping #15 Acapulco
February 25 - March 1, 2008 TierIII
Welcome to Acapulco! The 15th tournament of the Tennis Tipping season. Read the rules and sign-up information and then decide to join!
Playing the game is simple:
- Before the tournament starts the qualifying and the main draw are made.
- If you're in the qualifying you send in your pick of day 1 matches in a PM to the person running the tournament. You also send the exact score of the chosen matches by the person running the tournament as a tie-breaker. There will be two qualifying rounds for singles held on Saturday and Sunday. Qualifying rounds for doubles are on Sunday and Monday.
- Main draw singles starts on Monday, while the doubles event starts on Tuesday. All qualifiers and players directly into the main draw send their picks and the exact score of the tie-breaker scores to the person running the game. Set ratios are needed if there are less than 8 matches. This will be indicated in the order of play.
- Results will be posted as soon as possible. Previews are given when possible.
- You have to send your picks, before the first match of the day starts, if you send your picks late, you will be replaced by an alternate. In later rounds only matches not played will be counted.
- If a player doesn't not send picks in the first round of a tournament by the start of play, then a LL is replacing him in the draw (this does not apply in later rounds)
- A match will not count in case of a retirement, withdrawal, if a player is defaulted or any late schedule changes
- You get a point for each correctly predicted winner and a bonus point for the correctly predicted set ratio (when applicable).
- Notify me if you committed but do not see your name on the entry list after the commitments close. All picks should be sent by PM, in case if the board is down for more than 1 day, the tournament will be cancelled.
For more info: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=235513
Last edited by ~CANUCK~; Mar 2nd, 2008 at 07:20 PM.