Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3 - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1321 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
-LIFETIME FAN-
 
Carofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,053
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

I love how they keep pushing and promoting Caro in their hate threads, all this talk is making her a star. Now I can just sit back and enjoy their free promotion. Your`re one amazing girl Caro

Last edited by Carofan; Jan 26th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
Carofan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1322 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:11 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,967
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Hey.

I'm a bit bored of being negative all the time. So I'm taking an oath not to say anything bad about Caro for the rest of the season. And I'll stay away from her results threads unless I'm politely congratulating one of my faves for beating her. If I break my promise feel free to spead around what a liar I am. But I'll post and make it official as a reminder that I won't bother you guys anymore.

Can't really explain how it got so out of hand. In real life I'm actually a very shy, quiet person. Definitely not as outspoken as I seem on TF. Anyway, I hope eventually you'll come to forgive me for all my bullshit over the past year or so.
Good (if you are sincere about it, that is). It's because of all the hate stuff that I rarely visit GM anymore, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one. And when I do visit - let alone post, I usually regret it within five minutes. I will in the future probably limit my participation on TF to the Caro board and Blast From the Past where there is less bickering and posters respect the players.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #1323 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:20 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,702
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Hey.

I'm a bit bored of being negative all the time. So I'm taking an oath not to say anything bad about Caro for the rest of the season. And I'll stay away from her results threads unless I'm politely congratulating one of my faves for beating her. If I break my promise feel free to spead around what a liar I am. But I'll post and make it official as a reminder that I won't bother you guys anymore.

Can't really explain how it got so out of hand. In real life I'm actually a very shy, quiet person. Definitely not as outspoken as I seem on TF. Anyway, I hope eventually you'll come to forgive me for all my bullshit over the past year or so.
For me so many of the threads, posts and posters on GM, especially about Caroline, have reached such a fever pitch of ridiculously inane childish invective that it makes me laugh, so if you stop there will be a couple of chuckles less for me each day.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline  
 
post #1324 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
 
Martian Jeza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Czech Rep.
Posts: 32,385
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Good (if you are sincere about it, that is). It's because of all the hate stuff that I rarely visit GM anymore, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one. And when I do visit - let alone post, I usually regret it within five minutes. I will in the future probably limit my participation on TF to the Caro board and Blast From the Past where there is less bickering and posters respect the players.

About the haters, some hate people "cleverly" but some keep it on stupid. Not that you must be proud of hating some people but there's a fact I strongly dislike or even hate only 3 players ( people who know me, know of whom I'm talking about ) of the tour : don't jump in their thread anymore as I used in the past to tell on and on my feuds about them because it's a waste of time. Yet I've never made or rarely threads to bash players, on and on.

Caroline hasn't won big things yet and she receives loads of hatred : because of her so called pusher game and the fact for them she's such a boring player to watch, has no talent, should be ranked bellow top 100, doesn't deserve some success and so on. Yet, why bothering watching Caroline if you hate her so much ? That's another huge time wasting but they watch her though

Wolves are my soul, my everything !

Know your real ennemies : don't let you fool by the mainstream media : They are full time LIARS ! NEVER trust the government !

1990-2016 : Tennis is for me definitely over : I'll miss some of the players but not the sport
Martian Jeza is offline  
post #1325 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
 
Martian Jeza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Czech Rep.
Posts: 32,385
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Hey.

I'm a bit bored of being negative all the time. So I'm taking an oath not to say anything bad about Caro for the rest of the season. And I'll stay away from her results threads unless I'm politely congratulating one of my faves for beating her. If I break my promise feel free to spead around what a liar I am. But I'll post and make it official as a reminder that I won't bother you guys anymore.

Can't really explain how it got so out of hand. In real life I'm actually a very shy, quiet person. Definitely not as outspoken as I seem on TF. Anyway, I hope eventually you'll come to forgive me for all my bullshit over the past year or so.
We'll see in the future, if you behave well ! And to make it very good, you should ask some administrator to close or delete your thread ! I strongly dislike winding up threads.

Wolves are my soul, my everything !

Know your real ennemies : don't let you fool by the mainstream media : They are full time LIARS ! NEVER trust the government !

1990-2016 : Tennis is for me definitely over : I'll miss some of the players but not the sport
Martian Jeza is offline  
post #1326 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Rena's Army
 
BuTtErFrEnA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: "The Terror of Veerror"
Posts: 34,934
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Good (if you are sincere about it, that is). It's because of all the hate stuff that I rarely visit GM anymore, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one. And when I do visit - let alone post, I usually regret it within five minutes. I will in the future probably limit my participation on TF to the Caro board and Blast From the Past where there is less bickering and posters respect the players.
I was wondering where you had disappeared to

but ignore the haters in GM...people are vicious there...if caro was a power player they'd say she was a brainless ballbasher...unless you're in your death bed, if you take an injury time out you're a cheater...there's nothing a player can do to please those that hate her...so for me i ignore the threads or if i'm bored i go into the thread to have a good laugh but as caro's success rises so will the hate for her so just expect it

on another note...sad that she lost...the problem with the end of season break is that for some it can totally ruin the momentum you build in the last few tournaments...so here's to a better dubai to really kick off the season

Raúl hasta siempre capitán ♥♥♥


I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline  
post #1327 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 07:07 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,967
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
About the haters, some hate people "cleverly" but some keep it on stupid. Not that you must be proud of hating some people but there's a fact I strongly dislike or even hate only 3 players ( people who know me, know of whom I'm talking about ) of the tour : don't jump in their thread anymore as I used in the past to tell on and on my feuds about them because it's a waste of time. Yet I've never made or rarely threads to bash players, on and on.
I know which players you don't like, but your main reason for being a member of TF is not to be a pain in the ass as is the case with all those fruitcakes at GM. Ultimately for most of them it's not about tennis anymore but about the kick they apparently get from annoying fans of other players than their own.
Quote:
Caroline hasn't won big things yet and she receives loads of hatred : because of her so called pusher game and the fact for them she's such a boring player to watch, has no talent, should be ranked bellow top 100, doesn't deserve some success and so on. Yet, why bothering watching Caroline if you hate her so much ? That's another huge time wasting but they watch her though
They get more joy out of watching her than anyone else because they can nag about it later on at GM.

Chrissie-fan is offline  
post #1328 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 57,980
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
For me so many of the threads, posts and posters on GM, especially about Caroline, have reached such a fever pitch of ridiculously inane childish invective that it makes me laugh, so if you stop there will be a couple of chuckles less for me each day.
Would you like me to continue then?

Nah I won't...
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #1329 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 57,980
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
We'll see in the future, if you behave well ! And to make it very good, you should ask some administrator to close or delete your thread ! I strongly dislike winding up threads.
Done. You can just delete your OPs yourself.
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #1330 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:09 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,702
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Would you like me to continue then?

Nah I won't...
Why ask me ??

After reading quite a lot of your posts, I am of the opinion that you will do exactly what suits you at the time.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline  
post #1331 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 57,980
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
Why ask me ??

After reading quite a lot of your posts, I am of the opinion that you will do exactly what suits you at the time.
Like I said I'm bored with all the negativity.
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #1332 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lemon Danishville
Posts: 514
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Like I said I'm bored with all the negativity.
That's good to hear. So..."save the tour stop the pusher" is coming off your signature, then?
WozLolz is offline  
post #1333 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Trainwreck
 
Lord Choc Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 57,980
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozLolz View Post
That's good to hear. So..."save the tour stop the pusher" is coming off your signature, then?
Yep, done.
Lord Choc Ice is offline  
post #1334 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:42 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,702
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

They closed my Save TF Support Caroline Super Thread on GM.

It was an uber positive thread and when you think about all the negative crap there WELLL

Quote:
There are too many Caroline threads.

The posters and threads have reached such a fever pitch of ridiculously inane childish invective that it makes me laugh.
There are at least 4 current threads that are mainly about Caroline bashing and I have too browse about too much and use time to get a good chuckle.

Therefor could some kind hearted Moderater/umpire either put all the threads together in one or create a special section for Caroline Bashing it would save me time.

Please help me get the Caroline Bashing put in system
It only got up to 21 posts and they closed it. Shame when you think about the vast quantities of crap that is posted on GM.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline  
post #1335 of 5074 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LV-426
Posts: 37,855
                     
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
They closed my Save TF Support Caroline Super Thread on GM.

It was an uber positive thread and when you think about all the negative crap there WELLL



It only got up to 21 posts and they closed it. Shame when you think about the vast quantities of crap that is posted on GM.
So why'd they close it? Were you given a reason?
Protoss is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome