Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2) - TennisForum.com
 5Likes
  • 3 Post By Luca Van Diesel
  • 2 Post By Oyster
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Luca Van Diesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 8,287
                     
Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

Olivia saves the day and her career, from 5-2 down in S3, she'll retire being able to say I never lost a match to Sara Tomic. h2h 3-0 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
LAST bet for 3 weeks, going to Japan the week after.

3K on Pav tomorrow against Sarita.
Vamos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
I am taking a long break now. Reached my goal of 2x,xxx today . gl from now on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
She won this, Vinci has nothing to hurt her.
Vinci d. Benčič 6-4 6-3
Luca Van Diesel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 05:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Triggervic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,307
                     
Both of them really needed this win. This one’s gonna hurt for Sara
Triggervic is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 05:16 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Luca Van Diesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 8,287
                     
Re: Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

Tomic is currently #1089 which feels overranked for sure indeed.
VeeJJ, Juju Nostalgique and nemala like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
LAST bet for 3 weeks, going to Japan the week after.

3K on Pav tomorrow against Sarita.
Vamos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
I am taking a long break now. Reached my goal of 2x,xxx today . gl from now on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisons View Post
She won this, Vinci has nothing to hurt her.
Vinci d. Benčič 6-4 6-3
Luca Van Diesel is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 07:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,288
                     
Re: Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Van Diesel View Post
Tomic is currently #1089 which feels overranked for sure indeed.
Pretty sure she's been injured (or focussing on something else) most of the year. She played twice in March and then not again until September.

I think people are quite harsh on Tomic's ability though she's a credible player she isn't a Rosalyn Small being bagel led every week. She's beaten equally ranked players like Jennifer Elie in the past and been competitive against at some point fringe 200 players like Cabrera, Wallace and now Rogowska.

Yeah her attitude is inherited from questionable individuals around her but her game is solid enough to be a top 300 player.

R.I.P Bally

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis




@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 07:50 AM
Senior Member
 
goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Budapest.
Posts: 3,871
                     
Re: Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

Rogowska is a mental case, suprised she could pinch this one out.

|goat.|Baaah|
goat is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
 
gamesetmatchrafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,771
                     
#wealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeSpiritRebell View Post
I just want to let you know I can read minds. It's a quality not everyone has.
gamesetmatchrafa is online now  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Senior Member
 
So Disrespectful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 12,013
                     
Re: Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
Pretty sure she's been injured (or focussing on something else) most of the year. She played twice in March and then not again until September.

I think people are quite harsh on Tomic's ability though she's a credible player she isn't a Rosalyn Small being bagel led every week. She's beaten equally ranked players like Jennifer Elie in the past and been competitive against at some point fringe 200 players like Cabrera, Wallace and now Rogowska.

Yeah her attitude is inherited from questionable individuals around her but her game is solid enough to be a top 300 player.

Exactly. She's not a joke player.

She's beaten Jabeur, Aiava, Muhammad, Lim, Day, Lu & Kleybanova too (all top ~150 players or better). Most of this was done as a teenager, but the problem is for whatever reason she's not applied herself consistently on or off court to become a serious professional player.

Daniela Hantuchova.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Sara Tomic, Sloane Stephens
Melanie Oudin, Zarina Diyas, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Oyster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 357
                     
Re: Toowoomba W25 R2 Rogowska d. Tomic 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)

New low for Bernie
csillag and nemala like this.
Oyster is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome