1. I'm still making my mind about it. And I find it a nice hybrid between competition and exhibition.
2. Challenging to accomplish the same with women. You need star power and self-promotion to some extent, plus good team spirit. Rumors are girls don't all get along so well with each other (though some do).
3. Court is too controversial. Graf Cup sounds kinda funny (Steffi Cup would sound better, but it's not gonna be that
). Williams is too soon. But it might be too soon for such even for women anyway, so we'll see.
4. Graf and Navratilova? Kim and Devenport? I'm sure they'll figure it out if it comes to it.
5. For Europe there are plenty of choices, but besides the obvious top girls, I would also consider Siniaková to have a good doubles player as well and/or someone like Bertens or Mertens. For World is more tricky. Naomi yes, then Rena, Sloane or Maddie... though they're all a gamble, maybe even Coco is a safer bet then some of them in such even (plus she's decent in doubles), then Barty more international representation (and doubles again). And if they still needs somebody, Hsieh or Want perhaps.
6. Maybe they go back to Singapore if Shenzhen takes over YEC?
But one thing I suggest is to be in the other region than Lever Cup, i.e.: as Lever will be in Europe next year, the "Steffi Cup"
should be in Asia or US. Or the other way around in 2020 (the earliest such thing might happen)... and if we do get a "Steffi Cup" (but we won't) they can as well start in Germany.