Re: Mladenovic/Strycova within strike zone for doubles #1
With Krejcikova/Siniakova lost in first round of Roland Garros, now we will see how Barbora Strycova and Kristina Mladenovic fares.
Strycova and Mladenovic are in the same half of the draw, so they will inevitably meet in the Semifinals. If they do meet, whoever wins that match gains the #1. In other cases, Mladenovic must win one more round than Strycova in order to secure #1. However, they must pass Siniakova first.
Strycova is #1 if
1. She reaches Roland Garros QF and
2. Mladenovic is not in Roland Garros SF and
3. She must win the SF if her opponent is Babos/Mladenovic
Mladenovic is #1 if
1. She reaches Roland Garros SF and
2. Her opponent in the SF is not
Hsieh/Strycova and Mertens/Sabalenka
3. She must win the SF if her opponent is
Hsieh/Strycova and Mertens/Sabalenka must not win the title
So what happens when a friend or partner holds a different opinion against your favorite?
- Agree to disagree, don't hold grudges for someone else
Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
Last edited by coolfish1103; Jun 2nd, 2019 at 02:01 PM.