Yeah you just seemed to save it for me. It wouldn't load anything until you posted that.
It's rainy as hell today... they keep delaying the start time in Rome by an hour but my TV shows footage of the premises and it's not easing up. They've so far delayed it for 6 and a half hours.... not good.
So with Joan and Kunta still to play, i'm guessing they might be delayed even until tomorrow if it doesn't clear up. Which means Vee gets another day off i'm guessing, but if she goes deep (highly unlikely) it will be a lot of consecutive matches. I'm betting she wishes she withdrew first.
There's rumour in GM that since the forecast is the same for tomorrow, the matches may be played at a nearby indoor clay venue (possibly just todays and tomorrows). Again that's only a rumour, and will be a bit of a PR
disaster given all the controversy about raising the ticket prices for the Federer match today. People will be asking for refunds!
BUT if for whatever reason that does happen and Vee has to play on indoor clay? I think that will help her against either girl. She hasn't played indoors since the YEC 2017, but she usually slays and is very accurate when the wind isn't messing with her groundstrokes.