My WONDERFUL Experience with Kim at RG - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
My WONDERFUL Experience with Kim at RG

Hey Everyone
you can probably tell that im not the usual poster here, as i am always atthe Cocktail Party... but a person can have more than one fave players right?! haaha

anyways... im jus here to tell you my experience with getting to have a chat with Kim up close and personal!... i won a conest on SanexHeros [www.sanexheros.com] to go to RG and meet Kim Clijsters.

it was on Thursday that i got to speak with Kim. She finished her match and was doing an autograph session for the fans. Stephan [the Sanex Representative] said i would get to meet Kim after the session... i was pretty damn nevrous! i didnt kno what to say or do!

after the session, Stephane told me to come up.. at that point my heart was beating so fast! i was seriously very nervous! when i got up there.. Kim smiled and said Hi!.. we talked for a while.. i have to say Kim is such a down-to-earth person! she is SERIOUSLY VERY nice and humble. we actually had a coversation going on! and i actually forgot i was talking to Kim! she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.. we joked for a while and took pictures.. i have pictures which i will ahve to develop and scann.... so keep an eye out at the GM forum! we talked about RG and herself... a lil bit of Llyeton.. we talked about Toronto [where im from]... it was realli nice... she signed my t-shirt and we said goodbye.. i wished her luck adn congratulated her on her win.. and she said Thanks!... it was an unbelieveable experience which i will never forget!

there will be a more detailed report about my Trip on the GM board pretty soon.. and also on the Sanex site... well thanks for hearing me out.. and Good Luck Kim at RG!

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 433
                     
Great!!! Thank you!!!
Kornelija is offline  
post #3 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:06 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,405
                     
, it must have been great
Thanks for sharing it with us
ikke is offline  
 
post #4 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:09 PM
Senior Member
 
angele87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 15,226
                     
I'm glad you had such a good time with Kim Congrats on winning the contest Care to share what she said about Lleyton?

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. - Ambrose Bierce

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline  
post #5 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by angele87
I'm glad you had such a good time with Kim Congrats on winning the contest Care to share what she said about Lleyton?

she didnt say much abut Lleyton... i mentioned his name and she got a bit red and shy... haha it was adroable.. you can realli tell that she realli loves that guy!

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
post #6 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,845
                     
Wow that sounds like so much fun!

Are you going to the Rogers Cup this year?
Hawk is offline  
post #7 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
angele87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 15,226
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
she didnt say much abut Lleyton... i mentioned his name and she got a bit red and shy... haha it was adroable.. you can realli tell that she realli loves that guy!
Awww What did you ask her about Lleyton? Nothing too bad I hope

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. - Ambrose Bierce

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline  
post #8 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Wow that sounds like so much fun!

Are you going to the Rogers Cup this year?

DEFINTATELY!!!!!!!! your Canadian too right Hawk.. i remember you posting in a CANADIAN thread,....

are you going to go???

i might be working there.. so... YAY! haha

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
post #9 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by angele87
Awww What did you ask her about Lleyton? Nothing too bad I hope

well.. one thing was.. she asked what matches i saw.. and i said.. venus.. serena.. andre.. and Llyeton.. and i paused to see her reaction.. lol but she turned red
hahaha sweetie!

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
post #10 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 6,845
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
DEFINTATELY!!!!!!!! your Canadian too right Hawk.. i remember you posting in a CANADIAN thread,....

are you going to go???

i might be working there.. so... YAY! haha
Yeah I'm going too

I'm from Montreal..I went last year but didn't get to see Kim (my fave obviously) So I'm hoping to catch her this time around lol
Hawk is offline  
post #11 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:20 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,251
                     
Omg! You are so lucky! Thanks for the report!
Mazza is offline  
post #12 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Yeah I'm going too

I'm from Montreal..I went last year but didn't get to see Kim (my fave obviously) So I'm hoping to catch her this time around lol

haha maybe i'll see ya there..
its going to be so awesome! cant wait!


--anytime Mazza! ----

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
post #13 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:49 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 4,565
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
haha maybe i'll see ya there..
its going to be so awesome! cant wait!


--anytime Mazza! ----
Wow, thank you very much for posting this here!
KaseyL is offline  
post #14 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
beauty_is_pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 20,453
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseyL
Wow, thank you very much for posting this here!
its alright! no prob!

pics will be here very soon!

"whoever said that money can't buy happiness, clearly didn't kno where to shop"
beauty_is_pink is offline  
post #15 of 90 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Aussie_Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,857
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
Hey Everyone
you can probably tell that im not the usual poster here, as i am always atthe Cocktail Party... but a person can have more than one fave players right?! haaha

anyways... im jus here to tell you my experience with getting to have a chat with Kim up close and personal!... i won a conest on SanexHeros [www.sanexheros.com] to go to RG and meet Kim Clijsters.

it was on Thursday that i got to speak with Kim. She finished her match and was doing an autograph session for the fans. Stephan [the Sanex Representative] said i would get to meet Kim after the session... i was pretty damn nevrous! i didnt kno what to say or do!

after the session, Stephane told me to come up.. at that point my heart was beating so fast! i was seriously very nervous! when i got up there.. Kim smiled and said Hi!.. we talked for a while.. i have to say Kim is such a down-to-earth person! she is SERIOUSLY VERY nice and humble. we actually had a coversation going on! and i actually forgot i was talking to Kim! she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.. we joked for a while and took pictures.. i have pictures which i will ahve to develop and scann.... so keep an eye out at the GM forum! we talked about RG and herself... a lil bit of Llyeton.. we talked about Toronto [where im from]... it was realli nice... she signed my t-shirt and we said goodbye.. i wished her luck adn congratulated her on her win.. and she said Thanks!... it was an unbelieveable experience which i will never forget!

there will be a more detailed report about my Trip on the GM board pretty soon.. and also on the Sanex site... well thanks for hearing me out.. and Good Luck Kim at RG!
U are soo lucky, I'm soo jealous
The only time I ever get to see Kim really is at the hopman cup. I hope she plays again at it this year. I'll be looking out at GM for pictures & a more detailed report. That's sooo about Lleyton. I remember at Hopman Cup she had these little tags on her bag a boomerang & a kangaroo (I think) that had Lleyton & Kim on them. The reporter at the end of her match pointed them out & she got a bit embarressed, she'd got them from the HC ball 2001/2.
It was soo sweet. They are soo sweet

Yep I'm a Lleyki!!!

We will miss you Kim!.


Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome