kiss or shake and colour of her outfit guessing game
Having seen Kim kiss Patty but just shake hands with Nicole at the end of their matches - I was wondering ....
I thought it might be fun if we had a game on CCL in this thread during the US Open Series to predict what Kim does at the end of each of her next matches - kiss or shake. And keep doing this until the end of the US Open. I'm not normally around during the week - but if someone told me what Kim did do in her midweek matches - I could produce everyone's running score at the weekend. You'd get 1 point each time you got it right. Even better would be if someone else was able to tot up the scores for everyone when I'm not around
The rules would be:
How about it? And any volunteers to keep track of it when I'm away?.
- One point for each correct prediction.
- Obviously your prediction must be posted before Kim plays her game.
- You can change your mind - but do make it clear what you are choosing. You can't choose both and pick up a point come what may - as if any Kim fan would do such a thing. If you make two choices - I'd assume it was the one in the later post you meant. But best if you delete the post you don't want.
- You probably would want to know before posting who Kim was playing. But you don't have to wait. But it should always be for Kim's very next match.
- Fans of other players are welcome to play - so long as they post in the spirit of this thread - a friendly game.
- I'm not giving any vcash away - but I think the winner should get a virtual trophy for their virtual mantlepiece.
Or perhaps you don't like it in which case how about something else like predict the colour of Kim's outfit before each match. I just think it would be nice to have a simple game we could all play in CCL during the summer.
Last edited by terjw; Aug 1st, 2006 at 08:39 PM.