kim's the best looking - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2004, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 224
                     
kim's the best looking

I just saw a thread on the best looking tennis players in the General Messages section of this forum. I was shocked how many people listed Kim in the worst(!) looking list Of course, these things are always silly, but it would nice to see some of you come to her defense with some posts there.
leinink is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2004, 05:38 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,971
                     
Why bother, GM is Gm and they are going to write what they want. Fact is it itsn't Kim's looks they are rating they just don't like Kim and so write that. We know the truth and that is what matters. Gm can live in their small world where they get fun out of bashing people they have never met, that is rather sad I think.
~|Naomi|~ is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2004, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 224
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi_85
Why bother, GM is Gm and they are going to write what they want. Fact is it itsn't Kim's looks they are rating they just don't like Kim and so write that. We know the truth and that is what matters. Gm can live in their small world where they get fun out of bashing people they have never met, that is rather sad I think.
Good point. Those lists are a joke anyway. But I think Kim is #1 in the looks department, as well as otherwise.
leinink is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2004, 10:55 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 912
                     
yes indeed, very SAD!!! And childisch too ... you know what i think: they just do it for one reason: to make themselfs feel better!
Those are people with a lot of frustrations deep inside of them ... and the only way they find productive to let those frustrations out is making that kind of threads and posts on GM !
Infact it's very easy to find out Why they don't like Kim !!!
ONE EXPLAINATION: as they don't find theirselfs very beautiful, they don't look for beauty in others !!!!

Sad, is the least you can say ... they need help !
lovekimmie is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Somewhere over the rainbow.
 
Yasmine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Paris
Posts: 45,460
                     
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekimmie
yes indeed, very SAD!!! And childisch too ... you know what i think: they just do it for one reason: to make themselfs feel better!
Those are people with a lot of frustrations deep inside of them ... and the only way they find productive to let those frustrations out is making that kind of threads and posts on GM !
Infact it's very easy to find out Why they don't like Kim !!!
ONE EXPLAINATION: as they don't find theirselfs very beautiful, they don't look for beauty in others !!!!

Sad, is the least you can say ... they need help !
Fantasticly said Kattie, I couldn't have said it better!!!
They're sad and jealous that not only she's a good tennis player, she's also a very kind person, she's beautiful and has a gorgious boyfriend! And most of these posters I'm sure have not even half of all that so let them speak...

Le temps de la colère, les femmes
Notre temps, est arrivé
Connaissons notre force, les femmes
Découvrons-nous des milliers !

L'hymne des femmes
Yasmine is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2004, 08:23 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,236
                     
I'm so agree with you Yasmine.
ace4lleykim is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Ann
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 14
     
very foolish, Hewitt does think otherwise and kim are the most beautiful...
Ann is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 2004, 10:06 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 40
                     
Sharapova is by far the best looking and the most talented.
Sidney1984 is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 7th, 2004, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 224
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney1984
Sharapova is by far the best looking and the most talented.
Oh my, what a stretch! Such an original idea! Well, at least you are visiting Kim's forum.
leinink is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Senior Member
 
fifiricci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cymru
Posts: 8,570
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by leinink
Oh my, what a stretch! Such an original idea! Well, at least you are visiting Kim's forum.
Exactly, I think this poster is feeling a little bitter and twisted because England are losing at just about every sport on the planet this summer Other than cheap sarcasm, that is .................

Patiently waiting to join the silver surfers
fifiricci is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Aussie_Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,857
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmine
Fantasticly said Kattie, I couldn't have said it better!!!
They're sad and jealous that not only she's a good tennis player, she's also a very kind person, she's beautiful and has a gorgious boyfriend! And most of these posters I'm sure have not even half of all that so let them speak...
I agree Yasmine!
I certainly don't have a nice boyfriend or am really wonderful. Ok so I write good convo's but thats it!
Oh well! We can't all be perfect like Kim!

We will miss you Kim!.


Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome