Ok! I know we are all upset about Kim being injured so I thought we could start a thread of reasons why its good Kim's injured!
I kinda copied this off Justine Time! But I thought it would bring some postive vibes back in here!
Here are some that Naomi & I have thought of earlier. Feel free to add your own!
Mandy & Naomi!
1. We get to see her clothes (instead of just trackies all the time).
2. She gets to play 'hotel wife' to Lleyton.
3. She can cheer Lleyton on to his first RG trophy!
4. She can check out his opposition, before he plays them.
5. She can start planning the wedding.
6. She can practise her one handed back hand & her serve!
7. She can check out the Paris nightlife & not worry about getting up for practice the next day.
8.She can catch up with all her family & friends.
9. Spends some time coaching her sister!
10. She can practice her singing!
11. She can start planning the honeymoon!
12. She has plenty of time for dress fittings!
13. She can challenge Lleyton to another Love-Match & beat him this time!
14. She will come back on tour stronger than ever, a 100% fit & rested!
15. She can have a massive 21st without worrying about training or a tournament the next day!
16. She has lots of time to go shopping for bags!
17. She has plenty of time to study the game of AFL so when she watches it with Lleyton next she can blow him away with her understanding!
18. More time to spoil Beauty!
19. She has more time to give her Dad a hair cut, he greatly needs.
20. Also, she has time to give Lleyton a hair cut too!
Thats all for now! Feel free to add more!