Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
Suicide Abierto Mexicano TELCEL
Davenselesport (USA) def. Tennace (CZE)
Mommiej (NED) def. Equipped (USA)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1
winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Clijsters or Sharapova to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each
day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced,
otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do
count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Camille "Killer" Pin
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN
in this thread. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD
to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week.
If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
Ranking Points for Suicide Acapulco (Tier III)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 9
DAY 03 - 18
DAY 04 - 30
DAY 05 - 100
DAY 06 - 125
DAY 06 - 138 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 150
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
If you're going to be away from the computer or WTAworld is down, you can also e-mail me your picks at [email protected]