Daja Bedanova thread!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM   #31
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Her result so far in 2004 =

Australian Open Feb 1 2004
Qual 1 N Gussoni - D Bedanova 7-6[2] 7-6[4]

Paris Feb 15 2004
Qual 1 D Bedanova-WC - M Bartoli(4) 6-3 7-5
Qual 2 D Bedanova-WC - J Schruff 6-3 6-4
Qual 3 A Medina Garrigues(5) - D Bedanova-WC 6-4 6-4

St-Paul ($50,000 - MN,USA) Feb 29 2004
1 T Obziler - D Bedanova 4-6 6-4 6-3

Dinan ($50,000 - France) Apr 11 2004
1 A Vedy - D Bedanova 4-6 7-6[5] 7-6[5]

Biarritz ($25,000 - France) Apr 18 2004
1 Z Gubacsi - D Bedanova 3-6 6-3 6-2

Gifu ($50,000 - Japan) May 2 2004
1 J Kim - D Bedanova 6-2 7-6[4]

Fukuoka ($50,000 - Japan) May 9 2004
1 D Bedanova - L Breadmore 6-2 2-6 6-3
2 D Bedanova - Y Cho(7) 6-3 6-2
QF T Dabek - D Bedanova 6-7[5] 6-0 6-4

Karuizawa ($25,000 - Japan) May 16 2004
1 D Bedanova(8) - M Ozaki-Q 6-3 6-3
2 D Bedanova(8) - E Bychkova 6-3 4-6 6-2
QF R Fujiwara(4) - D Bedanova(8) 1-6 6-3 6-1

Prostejov ($75,000 - Czech Republic) June 6 2004
1 Z Ondraskova - D Bedanova-WC 6-1 6-3
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2004, 10:09 AM   #32
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 05:46 PM   #33
country flag ALPHA

ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light
Does anybody have any news on Daja's career ?

Injury ?

No more money ?
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #34
country flag ALPHA

ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light
Just to keep this topic up to date, go to:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=133700
Old Sep 21st, 2004, 04:27 AM   #35
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for that. I wish them the best and hopefully she can come back up the rankings again
Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:00 PM   #36
country flag ^bibi^
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to Daja in 2005!!!!

Current tournaments
Week 16
Kuala Lumpur - Doubles QF | Kuala Lumpur - First Round
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 06:29 AM   #37
country flag Dymension

Good luck in 2005
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 08:33 AM   #38
country flag ^bibi^

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Daja does not seem to be playing any tournaments in january

she might be playing in Paris-Gaz de France as amember of the gaz de france team...

Current tournaments
Week 16
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM   #39
country flag ALPHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibifanofjuju
Daja does not seem to be playing any tournaments in january

she might be playing in Paris-Gaz de France as amember of the gaz de france team...
I am not really surprised. Taking in consideration Daja's status, her match-fitness after horrible season 2004 including the season-ending injury, and the financial problems she faces after her former sponsor's campaign (made public late summer 2004, I think) it doesn't make sence to travel to Australia and New Zealand for 4 weeks with possibly 3 losses in opening rounds.

So she'll start season 2005 in February in Paris - good decision, I think.
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 07:16 AM   #40
country flag Dymension

Good luck in Paris

I wonder if she get a WC for WTA event in Prague just before Roland Garros next year?
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 08:30 AM   #41
country flag ^bibi^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymension
Good luck in Paris

I wonder if she get a WC for WTA event in Prague just before Roland Garros next year?
it's gonna be though as a lot of other czech players deserve it... maybe for qualifying...

Current tournaments
Week 16
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #42
country flag ^bibi^

Daja is finally back...

She got a Wild card for Valasske Meziric...

She will play against Stephanie Gehrlein (GER, 8th seed)

They have never met before.

Current tournaments
Week 16
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 10:47 AM   #43
country flag Dymension

Good luck Daja

Her draw:
1-Zuzana Ondraskova CZE vs Hana Sromova CZE
Q vs Lucie Hradecka CZE
Zuzana Kucova SVK vs Q
WC Daja Bedanova CZE vs 8-Stephanie Gehrlein GER
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 08:55 AM   #44
country flag Dymension

Daja made the QF

She lose 64 46 62 to #1 seed Ondraskova

Good to see you back, Daja!
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:48 AM   #45
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
woooo c'mon daja! nice to see her get some wins, hope to see her back in the top 100 next year establishing herself as a solid player!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote