Daja Bedanova thread!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2004, 10:57 AM   #16
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
She played this week in France
But lost in first round

Daja
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 08:25 AM   #17
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Daja is playing 50.000 Challenger in Japan this week

Please cheer for her
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM   #18
country flag ALPHA

ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light
Good Luck, Daja !

Still unusual to see her playing in Japan in April while the red clay court tennis starts in Warsaw, Europe.
Old May 1st, 2004, 01:06 PM   #19
country flag Dymension

Daja lose 1r again

Please get it together Daja!
Old May 1st, 2004, 02:43 PM   #20
country flag ALPHA

ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymension
Daja lose 1r again

Please get it together Daja!
If she keeps on losing that early everywhere for another couple of months, she will run out of money soon I guess.
How much did she earn last year ? 5.000 $ ? Does she still have some sponsors, who feed her ?

What's up next ?
Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:05 AM   #21
country flag Dymension

I don't think she will run out of money soon

Remember she reached QF of US Open and 4r of Australia Open before So money shouldn't be an issue

I don't really know what next up for her, just have to keep checking Challenger forum every now and again
Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:06 AM   #22
country flag Dymension

I saw pic of her at Japanese Challenger event, she she still wear Nike

So I guess she still sponsored by them
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:33 AM   #23
country flag Dymension

Daja play 50.000 Fukuoka event, and she reach QF!!

Finally winning some matches!
Old May 31st, 2004, 11:41 AM   #24
country flag Dymension

Daja is playing this week in 75.000 Prostejov

1R VS Ondraskova

GOOD LUCK DAJA
Old May 31st, 2004, 11:42 AM   #25
country flag Dymension

And playing double with Safarova
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 12:17 PM   #26
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
good luck daja!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 04:49 AM   #27
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Daja is sponsored by nike anymore, but just wears the clothes they gave her when they still sponsored her as I saw photo of her in Japan and she was wearing an old nike outfit, not a new one.

Come on Daja

Anyone know who she is coached by now?
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM   #28
country flag ALPHA

Check out GM topic at http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...44#post3620044 with horrible news.

Well, at least to me, these are news. Sad obviously, but to some extent it explains her slump.

Does anybody know, where to find information about Daja's tournament schedule in upcoming weeks ? Anyone ?
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 07:21 AM   #29
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sad news, I knew about her Dad and her but not about the sponsors, how rude talk about kicking the player when she is down and sponsors they should have supported her while she is struggling.

Alpha I don't really know where to get a schedule for her the only way is probably to just check challengers forum and the commitment lists. Here are some sites on her thoug.

http://home17.inet.tele.dk/wta/ it has her recent results.
http://www.dajabedanova.com/ not updated anymore though.
http://www.bedanova.de/ also not updated anymore, her father did this one i think, as a few years ago I emailed the site manager and asked if it would be updated anymore and he replied and said it wasn't possible.
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 10:05 AM   #30
country flag Dymension

Daja is now ranked 287