Go Tax!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #61
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
I suspect most of the Olympians are taking this week off to take part in the Opening Ceremonies which start Friday. Hopefully Tax will be there.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #62
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future

Tax showing true grit in her 6-2,6-1 win over Anna Smash in Athens
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 05:31 PM   #63
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Go Tax

She lost in the next round, but it was still great to see her back in action.
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 02:18 AM   #64
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Go Tax

Keeping my fingers crossed for the US Open.
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 11:54 PM   #65
Task

Tax is playing at the Forest Hills classic this week and has Katrina Srebotnik in the first round.
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #66
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Tax lost to Katarina in 2 easy sets something is wrong with her, the only match she won after the French open is the one against Smashnove that was obviously injured....
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 09:35 AM   #67
Task

Tax plays Maria Santangelo in the first round of the US open.

Good luck Tax
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 01:54 AM   #68
Task

Tax won 6-2, 6-1

Go Tax, good luck next match
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 01:07 PM   #69
country flag GoSandrine

From what I saw Tathiana played beautifully. Tax was winning so easily though that I got distracted because Flavia was battling in a slugfest with Maggie on an adjacent court.

Should be interesting to see how she fares against seeded Faby. I'm expecting an upset.
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 01:08 AM   #70
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
....NO UPSET Tax lost in 3 sets to Fabiola it was so close, Tax is really unpredictable, she can play one hour as a top 20, and then just give up....I feel she has a great potential but somehow cannot use it.
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 03:14 AM   #71
country flag GoSandrine

I just came from the match and it was a great atmosphere. Lots of Colombians cheering and flag waving versus me and Valerie (Casonifan) and a very nice older Italian man Francisco visiting from Naples. We had lots of fun cheering even though Tax lost.

The play was pretty high caliber. Fabiola was steady early and it took Tax a while to find her rhythm. She found it in the second set forging to a 4-1 lead and having points to go up 5-1. She tried to play aggressively and come to net but her volleys were not as sharp, losing one point at net that would have put her up by that margin. Faby won that game and the next 4 to go up 6-5 but Tax steadied herself to force the tiebreak.

A few errors early and Faby had a 3-0 lead in the breaker. Some longer rallies won by Faby put gave her three match points at 6-3. That's when Tax caught fire, won the next 3 points and caused an eruption amongst the three of us and a few other scattered fans. When Faby double faulted I tried to control my emotion but the Italian man sitting in front of me jumped up and pumped his fist and we all saluted Tax with cheers of Brava!!!

A letdown to start the third with some errors and Faby became a rock not making any errors. Tax fought gamely but ran out of gas against the power and steadiness of Faby. All in all a game effort.

Even in defeat I love Tathiana's competitive spirit!
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM   #72
country flag GoSandrine

Tax and Tina Krizan won their first round doubles match yesterday over Ashley and Tatarkova 7-5,6-4.
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:02 PM   #73
country flag GABRIEL

I wish I was there with all of you... well done Tax, anyway.
Old Sep 6th, 2004, 04:57 AM   #74
country flag GoSandrine

Tax and Tina Krizan lost a third set heartbreaker in doubles to Lee/Peng. The score was 11-9 in the tiebreak.
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 03:41 AM   #75
Task

Tax What a hearbreaker.

Wish I could be there too to cheer Tax on.