Go Tax!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #46
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
thanks for your compliments . The french open is over now for me as Tax and adri with anto serra zanetti left Paris (yesterday for the 1st one and today for the sisters)

Thanks to them I had a very great time at this tournament.with my friends we could participate to Tax's biggest victory in live as she could get for us 3 player's guest pass that allowed us to have seats with players and coach .And also with the sisters too

Even if I'm very friend with my countrywoman the french player Virginie Pichet, I have a lot of sympathy and respect for italians players.

Gosandrine I made pics today of Sandrine Testud and Roby Vinci ,you'll find it in the other threads very soon.

now it's me with the sisters (pics of yesterday)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF5954.JPG (76.4 KB, 28 views)
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:42 AM   #47
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Nice pic!

And how great you got to witness Tax's momentous victory over Justine in person!
Thanks again for all the photos.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 12:44 AM   #48
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
I'm hopeful Tax can capitalize on her RG performance and win a couple matches at W. Hopefully a good draw.

Forza Tathiana!!!
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM   #49
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Tax has Tian Tian Sun in the first round at Wimbledon.

Good luck Tax
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:20 AM   #50
country flag GoSandrine

Tough three set loss to Sun in singles. Made it through to the second round in both doubles and mixed.

Anyways I gather Tax will be playing Palermo? Anyone know the rest of her schedule?

I read that Tathiana will be on the Fed Cup team and will be playing doubles with Roberta in the Olympics!!!

Old Jul 18th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #51
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Tax is playing in the Morgan cup in the US this week. Strange she did not play the tournament in her own country. Oh, well.

Go Tax
Old Jul 18th, 2004, 04:28 PM   #52
country flag GoSandrine

Not sure either but she has a winnable first round match against American wildcard Jessica Kirkland in the first round. Nadia Petrova lurks in Round Two.

Forza Tathiana!!!

And congrats on winning Fed Cup doubles with Roby against Loit/Golovin. Made the final score respectable even though they lost the tie.
Old Jul 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #53
country flag Silvia74

Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi to everybody!!! I'm italian (and so.. sorry for my english...) and I'm a Tax-fan. I'm glad to know that all these people love her.

I've been in Rimini for the Fed Cup last week-end, and I enjoyed Tathy's match.

She's really, really a nice person.

GO TATHIANAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silvia74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:29 PM   #54
country flag GoSandrine

Tax got thrashed by American wildcard Jessica Kirkland in LA

Anyone know if she's injured? I can't figure out why she's not playing San Diego this week.
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 12:50 PM   #55
country flag Silvia74

Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point Silvia74 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know why she's not in San Diego. I think she's not injured, but I'm not sure at all.

Go Tax!!!

Amélie c'est fantastique
Silvia74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:53 PM   #56
Task

Poor Tax

Hope she's okay.

It seems like she's cursed, has she even won a singles match since her awesome win over Henin?
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:02 PM   #57
Task

Missing Tax

She's not playing this week anywhere. Hope she's okay.
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:35 PM   #58
Task

Missing Tax
Old Aug 4th, 2004, 04:21 AM   #59
country flag GoSandrine

I'm beginning to wonder if she may be injured?

I hope Tathiana will be well enough to play the Olympics and the US Open I want to see her play in New York. Tati, where are you???
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 11:16 AM   #60
Task

Hope Tax plays this week. This is really depressing.

I had high hopes for Tax after she defeated Henin.