Go Tax!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2004, 03:25 PM   #31
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Tax plays Conchita Martinez Granados in the first round of the French.

Good Luck Tax
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #32
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Tax beat Granados in straight sets.

Tax plays Henin next. The deck is stacked against her but you never know.

At least Tax will be on TV.
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:41 AM   #33
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Impressive win today!

Tax will have her work cut out for her Wednesday though. Do your best Hon
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2004, 10:08 PM   #34
Task

Good Luck to Tax tommorrow.

And thanks for popping in Go Sandrine, I was gettng lonely in here.
Old May 26th, 2004, 02:56 PM   #35
Task

Saw Tax against Justine today.Good to see her on TV. Tax cut her hair. It looks so cute.
Old May 26th, 2004, 02:59 PM   #36
Task

Oh yeah, Tax beat Justine, #1 in the world 7-5, 6-4.

Old May 26th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #37
Task

Congratulations to Tax again

Today's win totally makes up for her lackluster year before now.
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:16 PM   #38
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
BRAVA TATHIANA!!!

Old May 27th, 2004, 05:55 PM   #39
Task

Many thanks for the pic, GoSandrine

All of the news articles I have seen so far have only pictures of Justine and the news talks mostly about Justine's virus and how bad Justine played blah blah blah.

Tax isn't getting enough credit for this victory.
Old May 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #40
Task

Tax lost to Zheng 7-5, 6-7, 2-6

I had high hopes after she beat Justine, but Tax is #86 and zheng is #58 so this was not unexpected.

Tax is still in the doubles
Old May 29th, 2004, 02:02 AM   #41
country flag GoSandrine

Casonifan1, thanks so much for the great pix!

Tough loss today. Apparently Tax ran out of gas in the third set. She gamely tried to play doubles against Martina/Lisa immediately thereafter but had to retire due to muscle cramps.

Great tournament though and quite possibly the win of the year. Looks like she may have even made Top 50 after RG. Clearly the mover of the week.

BRAVA TATHIANA!
Old May 29th, 2004, 06:14 AM   #42
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
yes you're absolutely right ;she was burnt out.I was there yesterday and I saw her with some friends of mine after her doubles match and she told us that she was nearly dead.
But she wanted absolutely to play because she decided not to miss the opportunity to play against Navratilova who is her idol.

I try to post some pics later,cause I'm going back to the stadium today, and I will cheer for Adri and Anto Serra Zanetti.
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2004, 12:47 PM   #43
Task

Many thanks for the pics casonifan1

Tax looks great.
Old May 30th, 2004, 02:27 PM   #44
country flag GoSandrine

Thanks for the wonderful pix, Casonifan1! She's so dame cute!

It was game of Tax to at least try to play doubles after her exhausting singles match. She's a trooper. I'm hoping her win over Justine will give her confidence to win some matches at Wimbledon.

Forza Tathiana!!!
Old May 30th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #45
Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine
Thanks for the wonderful pix, Casonifan1! She's so dame cute!

It was game of Tax to at least try to play doubles after her exhausting singles match. She's a trooper. I'm hoping her win over Justine will give her confidence to win some matches at Wimbledon.

Forza Tathiana!!!
My sentiments exactly