The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 460 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 02:48 AM   #6886
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
The outfit looks like a cocktail dress not a tennis dress.

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 03:00 AM   #6887
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
I really like it....It looks classy and functions better than most of the other 'tennis' dresses Maria wears
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 03:24 AM   #6888
country flag CDGS22

CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all
Greatest moment of Maria's time in Arthur Ashe-

"Maria, are you going to stay around to see the next match?"
Maria with a peeved and embarrassed look
"No comment."

HAHA, Priceless.

(Everyone knows she was in the lockeroom watching Andy, it is so obvious that they are a couple. They do a pretty bad job hiding thier relationship.)

" I don't think I should be underestimated. "- Lindsay Davenport

“She reminds me a bit of myself, how she’s fearless.”-Martina Hingis on Maria Sharapova

Proud Supporter of the Young Guns
CDGS22 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 03:29 AM   #6889
country flag kookabura17
Registered 1

kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice
And the worst part is that Andy already has a girlfriend
kookabura17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 03:35 AM   #6890
country flag CDGS22

CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all
I was just on Tennis.com and I found this quote:

Sharapova and Roddick have been the subject of romantic speculation, and she was asked whether she bought him a birthday gift.

``Is it his birthday? I had no idea,'' she responded. ``I really don't talk about my personal life. And when two tennis players know each other and are friends, and are known around the world, people are going to talk. That's exactly what's happening.''

Last year she knew it was her birthday, when she let it slip that she had some chocolate cake.......

just admit that you two are dating and all of this nonsense will disappear!

" I don't think I should be underestimated. "- Lindsay Davenport

“She reminds me a bit of myself, how she’s fearless.”-Martina Hingis on Maria Sharapova

Proud Supporter of the Young Guns
CDGS22 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 03:47 AM   #6891
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
can't wait to see masha's day time dress tomorrow in person. I really like her dresses that are more fitted to her body, rather than the one from the AO this year.

Masha 2006 US Open Champion
~Inspiration~

"But there are a lot more cherries that I'm gonna put on that cake..." - Masha

7304..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia
Nicole Vaidisova
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 04:58 AM   #6892
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDGS22
I was just on Tennis.com and I found this quote:

Sharapova and Roddick have been the subject of romantic speculation, and she was asked whether she bought him a birthday gift.

``Is it his birthday? I had no idea,'' she responded. ``I really don't talk about my personal life. And when two tennis players know each other and are friends, and are known around the world, people are going to talk. That's exactly what's happening.''

Last year she knew it was her birthday, when she let it slip that she had some chocolate cake.......

just admit that you two are dating and all of this nonsense will disappear!
that's right... did she really say she didn't know his birthday? because last year she certainly did... and she said something like it's a pity and that when someone's playing like that there's not much you can do and that she watched his match (as many of you know the birthday boy lost to Muller in the 1st round)
well... in the case that she wanted them off her back she should've just said "no, I don't even know him that well"
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 05:07 AM   #6893
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
super masha and hqs

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 05:19 AM   #6894
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics!!
Anahi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 05:42 AM   #6895
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
The dress is so unique and classy and she looks stunning in it, one of her best.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 06:23 AM   #6896
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous outfit

She really wears such classy things

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 08:13 AM   #6897
country flag blondie123

blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice
looks like something you'd wear to go out in - not play tennis in
she looks nice though
blondie123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 08:14 AM   #6898
country flag pimpie

pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of

I wonder what maria is carrying in her black bag

She looked realy great in that dress, dont realy like the neck. But the back
of the dress looked fab. Some people at GM are totaly retarded (bisahumm)
calling her dress ugly at least she isn't wearing the nikeclones
pimpie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 08:45 AM   #6899
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely dress, she looks beautiful

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 11:00 AM   #6900
country flag Stroba

Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all Stroba is a name known to all
The thing around her neck I need to get used to. Otherwise one of the best dresses she has ever used IMO.
Stroba is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread