The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #961
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #962
country flag Russia Rules
Banned

Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.
I'm not sure about that.
it affected man utd like 7-8 seasons ago, the grey kit. you remember?
Russia Rules is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:43 PM   #963
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
thnks east side playa...those are nice pics of her

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:45 PM   #964
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
and eddy..wen i said u cud almost say kristen looks ugly beside maria....it was more of personal opinion...i know other ppla itn gunna think that

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #965
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russia Rules
it affected man utd like 7-8 seasons ago, the grey kit. you remember?
I remember that, yes. They had to change the kits at half time because they were unable to spot each other in the distance because the grey kit made them blend in with the background.

But I don't think it would affect Maria because she is on her own on the court, and in now way will the gray affect her visibility.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM   #966
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
OK Eddy i remember that.
I also think that Kirsten Dunst does not look as pretty with all that make-up. But even when she looks her best she is no match for Marias looks Marias absolutly gorgeous

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #967
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
sorry eddy.

i didnt see the quotations.
Let me rephrase my last post

Ok Russiarules i do remember that. The grey kit was not one of Manchester Uniteds best ideas

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 11:27 PM   #968
country flag Andy Mac

is anyhting man u does good? ahha (by teh way im an arsenal fan)

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 11:29 PM   #969
Banned

Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough Russia Rules is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Mac
is anyhting man u does good? ahha (by teh way im an arsenal fan)
well they are pretty damn good at playing football and winning trophies!
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 11:37 PM   #970
country flag Andy Mac

yea that was jsut a little sarcasm...u kno...throwing a joke arpound here n there..sorry! lol

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #971
Banned

Anyway back to the point, i think that grey dress might affect Maria's performances.
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 12:12 AM   #972
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see it affecting the way she plays. Even if for some reason it does affect the way she plays, she would have changed it after her first match but she didn't.

The only crime the dress has committed is being ugly as hell.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 12:16 AM   #973
Banned

I agree its an ugly dress but Maria still looks hot in it though!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 12:45 AM   #974
country flag Andy Mac

alright first off....if u guys mean affecting her play becuz its grey..thats total bullshit.....that cuddnt happen if she wore a briight pink outfit..and 2nd of all..its not that bad looking ed...and she does look real good in it...

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:57 AM   #975
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Here's some interesting pics from my UberBoss's Christmas
exhibition in Belgium from last year. Enjoy!

Geez, Maria is tall. The UberBoss looks Hobbit size!

It's Kids Day Clinic- lucky brats!

More lucky Brats! Now they're getting autographs!

The match.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread