The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 565 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 12th, 2007, 12:47 PM   #8461
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread

omg those canon girls...

not one resembles masha but some are really tall, they make maria's height look normal. I'm used to seeing maria as the tallest. unfortunately, that's the only similarity aside from the blonde hair - height.
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #8462
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

The canon girls are just fugly. I assume Nike want Maria to shine/glow more amoung these camels.
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 01:08 PM   #8463
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for her that she has to do promo while playing a tournament.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 01:42 PM   #8464
country flag TaliaSecondServe

TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all TaliaSecondServe is a name known to all

Quote:
and while feeling ill... that's not good at all.
TaliaSecondServe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #8465
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

There's some big girls in that line-up. Some of them could beat Maria up!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM   #8466
country flag quahogster

quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice quahogster is just really nice
Smile Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread

I love this thread!

Thanks everyone for the pictures.
quahogster is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #8467
country flag rockwithme

rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post

come on canon pr people..that's really bad positioning..looks like maria is relishing taking a humongous bite out of that girl's ass

on another note..i feel sorry for the really super-tall girl..must be hard for her to find a man

U.S. Open semifinalist Jelena Jankovic blamed her loss on the wind, the ump, a lapse in concentration, a double fault and Henin, who "was acting like she had pain in her back and was trying to start me thinking or something."- Inside Tennis
rockwithme is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #8468
country flag rockwithme

rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of rockwithme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
yes, it might seem a bit harsh but that's what she signed up for
she's lucky she's not doing more

U.S. Open semifinalist Jelena Jankovic blamed her loss on the wind, the ump, a lapse in concentration, a double fault and Henin, who "was acting like she had pain in her back and was trying to start me thinking or something."- Inside Tennis
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #8469
country flag rockwithme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
What planet does the third "girl" from the left and first "girl" on the right come from?

Wherever it is, remind me not to go there.

you're the best

maybe it's just their "off" day

Old Mar 12th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #8470
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
What planet does the third "girl" from the left and first "girl" on the right come from?

Wherever it is, remind me not to go there.
They're my cousins

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #8471
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Thanks for the awesome action pics Dan

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 09:03 PM   #8472
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #8473
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhan View Post
They're my cousins

I DARE all you girls who flame them to post a pic of your own dressed in tennis clothes in this thread... Why can't you people be nice?
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:46 AM   #8474
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningglory View Post
I DARE all you girls who flame them to post a pic of your own dressed in tennis clothes in this thread... Why can't you people be nice?

Last edited by Lefty. : Mar 13th, 2007 at 02:51 AM.
Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:54 AM   #8475
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

see Vivian looks much better in her tennis clothes than them
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread