The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 462 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2006, 07:47 PM   #6916
country flag pimpie

pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of pimpie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan

x Chu x > Big thanks for your pics . They are great
Thanks

Awww she looks so cute in these pics
pimpie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 03:32 AM   #6917
country flag Davi

Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice Davi is just really nice
the pics are awesome but black shorts and black dress, no fun at all
Davi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 03:47 AM   #6918
country flag annakfan

annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice annakfan is just really nice
Nice set of promo shots Thx
annakfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:20 AM   #6919
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:07 PM   #6920
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute
training w/ andy

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:12 AM   #6921
country flag madame_maria

madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of madame_maria has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan
training w/ andy

those two, whether or not they are actually together, love spicing things up for the fans and the media. i wonder what reports will appear now

anyway i actually think they look pretty good together. but that (perhaps) could just be me. afterall they are my favourites from the men's and women's game respectively.
Maria Sharapova #2
Nicole Vaidisova #10
Jelena Jankovic #5

... trophy hail: 23

Official Go-Go Girl of the Maria Mafia
... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
madame_maria is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:34 AM   #6922
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

there are not only Masha and roddick
jcshie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 02:10 AM   #6923
country flag kookabura17
Registered 1

kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...s150918D43.DTL

Apparentley they didnt even acknowledge each other!
kookabura17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 10:19 AM   #6924
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madame_maria
those two, whether or not they are actually together, love spicing things up for the fans and the media. i wonder what reports will appear now

anyway i actually think they look pretty good together. but that (perhaps) could just be me. afterall they are my favourites from the men's and women's game respectively.
HAHA not only is she playing with the media by being on the court with him (and I know it wasn't just them) but check out the shirt!
Love it Masha!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 10:41 AM   #6925
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
funny stuff, would have loved to have been there
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 11:16 AM   #6926
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
miss full pics! pfffffffff!

i put in my gallery soon!
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:32 PM   #6927
country flag usatoffeefan

usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all usatoffeefan is a name known to all
the pics are H-U-G-E!!! but nice... i love em... i'm going to the us open tomorrow... i'm making a shirt with pictures of players... i'm putting maria on it... its gonna be awesome...
usatoffeefan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 02:04 PM   #6928
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future
mardy is kinda cute for masha. IMO
i love masha hair eventhough its mess up.
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #6929
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
3rd Round

pavlyuchenkova

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 02:11 AM   #6930
country flag Dan23

pavlyuchenkova

Closed Thread