The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 457 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:17 PM   #6841
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of
jcshie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:33 PM   #6842
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Here is another one from the pre tournament press conference.

Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #6843
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really like the headband/old school stripey vest combo
A little too 1980's/early 90's for my tastes.

Thanks everyone for the pics!

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #6844
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I think its funky and retro/vintage and thats really in ATM in Sydney, although in Sydney anything goes as long as you can pull it off.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:52 PM   #6845
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis
I don't really like the headband/old school stripey vest combo
A little too 1980's/early 90's for my tastes.

Thanks everyone for the pics!
I gotta I say...I totally agree with u

and I add: was a litle bit scary for me
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:05 AM   #6846
country flag CDGS22

CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all CDGS22 is a name known to all
is she going to arthur ashe kids day?

" I don't think I should be underestimated. "- Lindsay Davenport

“She reminds me a bit of myself, how she’s fearless.”-Martina Hingis on Maria Sharapova

Proud Supporter of the Young Guns
CDGS22 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:45 AM   #6847
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
Guess she's trying something new. Thanks for the pics

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #6848
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcshie
much better. I like the headband
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 06:28 AM   #6849
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
maria conference HQS thxs www.maria-sharapova.fr

Old Aug 27th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #6850
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
thanks a lot

Masha 2006 US Open Champion
~Inspiration~

"But there are a lot more cherries that I'm gonna put on that cake..." - Masha

7304..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia
Nicole Vaidisova
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 07:25 AM   #6851
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks heaps nouf
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 08:56 AM   #6852
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
I think she looks adorable!

Thanks for the photos.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #6853
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Yep. Lovely pics!

Genie!

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 12:20 AM   #6854
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 01:41 AM   #6855
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute

Nike's come out with men's and women's shirts based on Maria's commercial.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread