The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 455 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #6811
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Chu x
hi guys i went again today and saw masha again (still gorgeous) will post them later
Saw agassi also.
thanks,hows agassi looking be nice to see him doing well
johnoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:26 PM   #6812
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
Agassi seems okay I have about 15-18 good shots of him ill post.

Masha today was working harder than she was on tuesday. She was practing her drop shots and volleying a lot more also. Have about 40 good pictures of her from today.
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 03:52 AM   #6813
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
Masha Pictures from today's practice (Aug. 24, 2006):

My Favorite Picture:

The Rest

Masha 2006 US Open Champion
~Inspiration~

"But there are a lot more cherries that I'm gonna put on that cake..." - Masha

7304..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia
Nicole Vaidisova

Last edited by x Chu x : Aug 25th, 2006 at 04:09 AM.
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 04:15 AM   #6814
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks again Nick...nice pics
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 07:55 AM   #6815
country flag iine:
Are you lost or incomplete?

iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics! Thx for sharing.

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

"I almost had a heart attack on one roller coaster. It was awesome."
-- Anastasia Myskina

0076..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Safecracker of the Maria Mafia.
iine: is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 08:11 AM   #6816
country flag tabieonelove3

tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #6817
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Roddick was at that party as well
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #6818
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
and her t shirt said love is in the air! guys i think she might be dating roddick i mean they coincidently show up at the same place! lol i think it would be great if these two got together! lol
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #6819
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Her and Andy... surely there will always be rumours about those two..!
Nice pictures though, Nick, thanks for sharing!
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 10:06 AM   #6820
country flag blondie123

blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice
big deal so she and Andy were at the same party, which happened to be for the ATP/WTA
there were other players like James, Robby and Mardy there too
is she gonna be linked to them as well cos they were there?

Last edited by blondie123 : Aug 25th, 2006 at 10:50 AM.
blondie123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #6821
country flag blondie123

blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice blondie123 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
and her t shirt said love is in the air! guys i think she might be dating roddick i mean they coincidently show up at the same place! lol i think it would be great if these two got together! lol
well Andy was due at the Taste of Tennis bash anyway
seems like its Maria who is following him round
blondie123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:09 AM   #6822
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
oh i read something about them in who magazine

please dont judge me
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 02:03 PM   #6823
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
Jakim your avatar pwns
Thanks

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #6824
country flag Caro23

Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of Caro23 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
Ive worn a t shirt thats says..."Got Wood" "I Am God" figure it out for yaself ......

Gunning For Anna's Return
Caro23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #6825
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute
I hate the dress she wore to the party tho the fabric looks like something from the 15th century...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread