The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 359 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2006, 11:55 PM   #5371
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
love the wireimage pics of Maria and Greg Norman
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2006, 01:12 AM   #5372
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
How can i thank you enough for posting them here for me... Greatly apreciated. My all time favorite pics of Masha in hot pink.. she looks stunning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o
There's more but I've never seem them

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:22 AM   #5373
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
AO 2nd Round

pavlyuchenkova

Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #5374
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all
nice pic dan!
senia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #5375
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of

こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #5376
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Oh wow, they are sooo cute.... Thank you!

There is something about the 2nd last picture that is forcing me to stare at it with intrigue! Hmmmm.... I have no idea why and I want to know!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka

Last edited by AnaBellyButton : Apr 20th, 2006 at 04:44 PM.
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #5377
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaBellyButton
Oh wow, they are sooo cute.... Thank you!

Hey Katie, I've edit the avatar's size which I made for you. You can use it now if you like.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #5378
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pics guys and Nice Avatar Chelseas ttc (sorry i dont know your name)

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #5379
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelses ttc

Hey Katie, I've edit the avatar's size which I made for you. You can use it now if you like.
Awww, you are too good to me! Thank you... again!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #5380
country flag Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Great Pics guys and Nice Avatar Chelseas ttc (sorry i dont know your name)
Are you sure you don't know my name?
Oh forget it. I'm Lynn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellybutton
Awww, you are too good to me! Thank you... again!
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #5381
country flag whenstarsfall

whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice whenstarsfall is just really nice
Quote:

aww so tiny so adorable!
whenstarsfall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 09:28 PM   #5382
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the pics everyone

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 12:05 AM   #5384
country flag Dan23

Quote:
are you sure Maria is in this pic? Im pretty sure its Dasha on the right
pavlyuchenkova

Old Apr 21st, 2006, 01:59 AM   #5385
country flag JoJoCircus

JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold JoJoCircus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

LOVE that pic, drives the haters NUTS!
JoJoCircus is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread