The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 309 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:32 PM   #4621
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

HQ's of the SI pics. More should arrive soon.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2006, 07:31 AM   #4622
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Ed
theres also this third pic as well..

Also heres a video of an interview Masha did with the 'Market Watch' show in the US on the 15th. Pretty good interview, she speaks well as usual and answers questions about the shoot and whats ahead for her.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=251X7CB9

thanks to Lampard08 for ripping the video
pavlyuchenkova

Last edited by Dan23 : Feb 17th, 2006 at 07:36 AM.
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #4623
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting the vid Dan

Maria looked beautiful again

she's also very media trained, knows what answers to avoid

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #4624
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
as a maria fan i think these pics are really nice, but when i searched maria on google, and went to the link about maria not going to doha, the organiser said maria cant come cause she is busy doing a modelling shoot! i was shocked to hear that maria is not defending her title because of modelling, i mean i would understand if it was to work on her game but to do yet another modelling shoot is quite worrying, she says she wont be doing modelling to much and her real personality is when shes on centre court, but maria has to remember what got her to centre court, before its too late! im not having a go at her and i agree she cant work all the time but pulling out of tournies as defending champion because of a modelling shoot like i said before is worrying anyone else agree? cause i know most of maria fans are male and would love to see more sexy snaps of maria in a bikini but for her true fans who support maria for her tennis must be a teensy bit worried to say the least!
Ah, but shouldn't a "true" fan of Maria also have a little more faith in her than to jump in shock for every single article they find from the internet. There are going to be more and more stuff about her that won't actually be true, atleast not the whole truth, and one has to exercise their judgement. I too am guilty as charged sometimes, but as I've seen her interviews and seen her attitude towards modelling, I'm not one bit concerned. It's in tennis that her heart and passion truly is.
I happen to be a male fan of Maria's, and though I can't say with an honest face that I wouldn't like the way she looks in bikini, I too have my priorities set on her tennis results. I think she has said it, then said it again and proven it quite a number of times that she is mainly a tennis player, an athlete, and will be so in the future. I think it's ridiculous to say that she's skipping a tournament for a photoshoot. Everyone knows by now that Doha wasn't even in her schedule to begin with, but if someone has doubts for what reason, I guess a few are that Dubai probably pays more and the fact that playing too many tournaments in a row might not be such a good idea. Mainly I guess it's about having a more fitting schedule. Quantity doesn't always mean quality, and if she can perform better by allowing herself a week off, and most importantly better keep herself healthy, then I don't see any problem with what she does during that week. I mean I know she'll train too, photoshoots only take up so much time, but ofcourse it will always create some fuss when her off-court interests are mentioned. I'll just have to get used to it, like she has, that she's a professional tennis player/model, greatly emphasizing the first one.

PS. There's some good info on mariaworld.net that will put an end to all the guessing and makes more sense than any of my ramblings.

Best of Luck for Dubai, Maria!

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia

Last edited by Teemu : Feb 18th, 2006 at 11:29 AM.
Teemu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 04:53 PM   #4625
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
yeah i knew she wasnt defending doha but i also have faith in maria its just her recent results would show she needs more match practice if not just training in general, anyway i didnt mean to offend anyone, so sorry if i did i understand and get all your comments and take them all fully on board. i myself am starting to believe this director of doha was just angry for maria not going back to doha, so said this after hearing or seeing her recent bikini shoot, either way its none of my business what maria does but lets just all hope she does really well this year and improves cause i have to say it but she needs to improve if she is to become a dominent force on the tour but then again shes only 18, so shes got plenty of time
msharafan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #4626
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Well, atleast I wasn't offended. It's just a bit old subject, worrying about her practice, since she has clearly improved. Yes, she has all the time in the world, let's all just enjoy the great tennis and the excitement that she brings and stop worrying, even if for just a while.

Anyway, this is a bit off topic for a picture thread so...That's all folks!

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 08:11 PM   #4627
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue photos are beautiful and sexy without over doing it. But the best Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue photos of Maria are online and not in the magazine. And that's the way it is for most of the models in the issue.

The pictures of Maria in the tight black dress at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue party really take the cake! She looks beautiful, glamorous and radiant. Masha fills out that black dress spectacularly with great long legs and quite a body and booty! She really is the third Williams sister! And she isn't skinny little Masha anymore that's for sure.

P.S. - Although most Sharapova fans would probably object to Maria acting, I think she really could become an action movie star if she wanted to be. She could act part time in her off season. If Milla Jovovixh and Kristanna Loken can become action movie stars then Maria can too.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Feb 17th, 2006 at 08:26 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #4628
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
so, after so many vids Im curious if no one has the TRL one
would be nice if someone could update him!!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #4629
country flag WIMBLY2004

WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future

WIMBLY2004 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #4630
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Maria opened the New York Stock Exchange with SI?!

Wish I had been watching it on TV.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #4631
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics, hadn't seen those first two before

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #4632
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
jacobruiz, Maria closed the NYSE that day
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 09:41 PM   #4633
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

The look on ARod's face... priceless
AMurray def ARod 7-5 7-5 in a war of puking Andies...

I kno this isn't Maria but... wateva
So maybe Maria should go out with Murray instead?
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #4634
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningglory

The look on ARod's face... priceless
AMurray def ARod 7-5 7-5 in a war of puking Andies...

jesus....that was a bad piccc!!
awful actually....
OMG

but I still have my hopes that Maria is not with Andy...
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #4635
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningglory
[IMG]
I hope she does go out with murray,at this years Wimbledon's Champions Ball after they both win the singles titles
johnoo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread