The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM   #16
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Those are from Shanghai. I remember how exhausted Dokic looked in her pictures.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM   #17
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
Ugliest. Top. Ever.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2004, 12:17 AM   #18
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
The most beautiful. Top. Ever.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *

Last edited by MaSharapovaFan : Mar 23rd, 2004 at 09:17 AM.
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #19
helena

helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewsMedia_33995.jpg (25.9 KB, 677 views)

****RAFAEL*MARAT*GUILLERMO*MARK****

www.dinarasafina.com

www.elena-bovina.com

www.wtaquebec.com
helena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #20
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
The glamour glare! The intensity in Maria's eyes is amazing and intimidating! She has that what are you looking at look down pat. Masha could stare down a Siberian Tiger if she was confronted by one!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM   #21
helena

helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light helena is a glorious beacon of light
the third pic is really great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharapova1.jpg (58.7 KB, 782 views)
File Type: jpg sharapova2.jpg (42.4 KB, 688 views)
File Type: jpg sharapova3.jpg (54.6 KB, 852 views)

www.dinarasafina.com

www.elena-bovina.com

www.wtaquebec.com
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 08:08 PM   #22
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Da Helena, the third picture is great. And the second picture. And the first picture, too. While Maria takes great pictures, I am most interested in her making the top 20 this year and making a run at the top 15.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Last edited by the cat : Mar 5th, 2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 11:08 PM   #23
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold

Lucy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 02:58 AM   #24
country flag Atrixo

Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of
Oh Maria, Maria, Maria!
Atrixo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #25
helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Da Helena, the third picture is great. And the second picture. And the first picture, too. While Maria takes great pictures, I am most interested in her making the top 20 this year and making a run at the top 15.
Well I m following her results and I've been impressed by her game but I stay distrustful.... I'm disapointed with what anna made of her career so I'm waiting a lil'...

www.dinarasafina.com

www.elena-bovina.com

www.wtaquebec.com
Old Mar 10th, 2004, 10:56 PM   #26
the cat

I am also dissapointed with Anna's career. It's very important that Maria stay focused on her tennis and not her endorsements and off court activities.

Old Mar 15th, 2004, 11:32 AM   #27
country flag gladiator73

gladiator73 is an unknown quantity at this point gladiator73 is an unknown quantity at this point gladiator73 is an unknown quantity at this point gladiator73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Поддержим Машу на русскоязычном форуме http://sharapova.fastbb.ru/?-0
gladiator73 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM   #28
helena

spassiba lol

www.dinarasafina.com

www.elena-bovina.com

www.wtaquebec.com
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #29
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
Lucy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #30
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Mmmmhhh, Cute girl

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread