The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread (pre-03/07/2008) - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2005, 06:14 AM   #2431
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a heap Nouf that would have been one kick ass Party to be at.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2005, 10:14 PM   #2432
country flag Szymanowski

Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute
lol

that's true
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 02:13 PM   #2433
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
There are more picture of Maria B-day here (you have to register)

http://www.thecelebritydatabase.com/...er=asc&start=0

Check out her facial expression in #17. It looks like somebody was trying to grope her!
Warrior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #2434
country flag eee

eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice eee is just really nice
article

Fast Talk: Maria Sharapova

After a stellar season that took her to third place in the world rankings, 18-year-old Russian-born tennis player Maria Sharapova is advancing her game. As she gears up for the French Open in Paris next month and prepares to defend her title at Wimbledon in June, she talks with Travel + Leisure about the tournaments she loves, life off the court, and how to stay healthy on the road.

by Clara Ogden
1. How often do you travel?
My house is in Florida, but because of my heavy tournament schedule, I feel like I'm never there. I travel almost every week. I call it my life on tour.

2. Who goes with you on all your trips?
If I'm on the circuit, I travel with my dad, trainer, and a practice hitter. On vacation I bring my mom and friends.

3. Do you have a favorite tennis tournament?
I would have to say Wimbledon. Its village-like atmosphere is so cozy, and we get to stay in small cottages since there are no hotels close to the courts.

4. Any hotels you would recommend on the circuit?
The Crown in Melbourne is amazing—it's modern but it's also incredibly comfortable. I always stay there during the Australian Open. The hotel has so many shops and restaurants that you hardly need to leave.

5. You took time off recently to regroup before the new tennis season. Why did you choose the island of Nevis?
I'd heard that the Four Seasons there was beautiful and private, which was just what I needed after a year in the spotlight. I felt as if I were in a jungle, and the food was delicious. I spent most days in the sun, gazing at the water, and relaxing at the spa. I highly recommend the mango hot-stone massage.

6. Where do you think you might go on your next vacation?
I'd love to go to Corsica. But any island with crystal clear water will do.

7. What's always in your carry-on?
My laptop goes with me everywhere—we are in the 21st century, after all. And I bring Kiehl's lip balm, Fresh moisturizer, my pink iPod mini, and a good book. I've just started reading Teri Agins's End of Fashion.

8. Where do you spend your time when you're not on the court?
My biggest weakness is shopping. I love shoes. Whether I'm in New York, Paris, Miami, London, or Milan, my favorites are Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, and Miu Miu. Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton are at the top of my list when it comes to clothes.

9. Do you have any favorite restaurants?
Definitely Nobu in New York, and this little French restaurant called Crème de la Crêpe in Hermosa Beach, California.

10. How do you keep healthy on the road?
I try to eat well and make sure to go for a walk or a jog whenever I arrive in a tournament city, just to get used to the air. It's so much nicer to work out in the fresh air. If I didn't play tennis for a living, I'd never set foot in a gym.

Also within this article:
Address Book
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fasttalk_sharapova_200.jpg (17.7 KB, 123 views)
eee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 05:00 PM   #2435
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
thanx !!

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #2436
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

my scan !:-) better than claire!

and if you can not to register on my website!

you can find all hqs masha on my special forum wta hqs! http://www.wtahq.fr.st

http://pagesperso.laposte.net/wtahq/...hp?p=42#post42
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 08:02 PM   #2437
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
Noice One Noufie!

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 08:05 PM   #2438
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChemicalX
You using mozilla luis my friend?
What pixure?

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 02:52 AM   #2439
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
My editing software has stuffed up i was just wondering if someone could help me by making these pix Avatar size. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Andy. : Apr 17th, 2005 at 05:19 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 04:14 AM   #2440
country flag DrChemicalX

DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of DrChemicalX has much to be proud of
Yeah! Maria loves the crown in melbourne!! Me to ! It is very modern, and very awsome!!

Maria Kirilenko
Daria Sharapova
Ana Ivanovic Kind, Beautiful and a all-around awesome girl !

Quote:
I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

- Nikola Tesla
DrChemicalX is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #2441
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew18
My editing software has stuffed up i was just wondering if someone could help me by making these pix Avatar size. It would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GQ6_avatar.jpg (4.9 KB, 62 views)
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 06:36 PM   #2442
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
noice!

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM   #2443
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 09:13 AM   #2444
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaraSafinaFans
Thank you sooo much love you lots

Last edited by Andy. : Apr 19th, 2005 at 10:42 AM.
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 09:59 AM   #2445
country flag Szymanowski

Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew18
Thank you sooo muck love you lots
sooo muck?!