Her Website - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2004, 05:47 PM   #1
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
Her Website

What do you think about her Website www.dementieva.ru ?
Do you think she should have an english or french version of it?
Please post messages and let me know !!!!!!
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2004, 06:14 PM   #2
country flag aleks_m

aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point aleks_m is an unknown quantity at this point
it while not supported
aleks_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2004, 10:06 AM   #3
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Reminds me of good old times when I was running this site three years ago. But it doesn`t exist anymore for about 2 years now. And almost no chance of re-opening it.
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 04:27 AM   #4
hnwortman

hnwortman has disabled reputation
If I could read it in English, I would probably go to her site often. I like her and also always wanted to know where her homepage was. It would be nice if I could get to the forum, too, with English or some kind of software translation.
hnwortman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 12:01 AM   #5
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
montoyafan11: Just to let you know that there has been Elena's website in French already; http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tenniswta/De...ementieva.html. If you are interested, you may take a look at it. It may be useful for your future website. I am of the opinion that it would be more convenient for Elena's worldwide fans if she has an English version website. Anyway, her French website is very nice as well. So, in any event, whatever you are comfortable with is good, I can use online translation service.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 10:55 AM   #6
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
@moo_ont

thank you very much for the link, i didn`t know this webpage till now. great site.
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM   #7
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2flash
Reminds me of good old times when I was running this site three years ago. But it doesn`t exist anymore for about 2 years now. And almost no chance of re-opening it.
yeah, I enjoyed those times when this website was up and running with nice pics and news of Elena...now we can only rely on news and tournament websites

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 03:51 PM   #8
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Of course her website should have an English version
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 07:15 PM   #9
country flag Nagato

Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice
I wants you to make it see in English, and, if possible, even Japanese
Nagato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 06:37 AM   #10
country flag Russia-Rulez

Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice
There's an English site...www.dementieva.tk but it's not done yet...

My Favorites:

Elena Dementieva Maria Sharapova
Anastasia Myskina Svetlana Kuznetsova

visit TheRussian4.tk

GO MISA KRAJICEK Michaella-Krajicek.tk
Russia-Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 09:31 AM   #11
country flag Griswold_cn

Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice
I am waiting ,my friend
Griswold_cn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #12
country flag Nagato

Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice Nagato is just really nice
Oh please do one`s best.
Nagato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 02:44 PM   #13
country flag Amazing Elena

Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light Amazing Elena is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russia-Rulez
There's an English site...www.dementieva.tk but it's not done yet...
Thanx for the link Russia-Rulez. I hope it will be finished very soon. It´s difficult to find a good Elena Dementieva website. I saw a good french site but I don´t speak french.

also GOOD luck to: Alona Bondarenko, Victoria Azarenka, Daniela Hantuchova, Maria Kirilenko, Anna Chakvetadze
Amazing Elena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 06:48 PM   #14
country flag Russia-Rulez

Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice Russia-Rulez is just really nice
Yeah I'm working on that site....

My Favorites:

Elena Dementieva Maria Sharapova
Anastasia Myskina Svetlana Kuznetsova

visit TheRussian4.tk

GO MISA KRAJICEK Michaella-Krajicek.tk
Russia-Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #15
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Elena
Thanx for the link Russia-Rulez. I hope it will be finished very soon. It´s difficult to find a good Elena Dementieva website. I saw a good french site but I don´t speak french.
hey

dus we hebben weer een Nederlander aan boord the SS???, welkom aan boord, elke Nederlandse support van Elena is welkom

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote