Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2004, 09:45 AM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!!

I've seen nobody has posted it yet, so before it's too late.....

Let's hope for a nice draw and a good performance of Magüi here.

¡¡VAMOS!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #2
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Yes! Let's hope for a nice draw, preferably with no local wildcards!

Vamos Magui!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi!!

also hoping for a good draw!

Congrats to her for being top 20!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 12:36 PM   #4
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Good Luck Magui

[4] Davenport VS BYE
PrattVS Zvonareva
Serna VS Bovina
Q VS [6] Dementieva

You MUST win this match, so no this week
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:29 AM   #5
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
It's not even Monday and she's already lost Not a very good showing, let's hope for better things next week
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:32 AM   #6
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 12:07 PM   #7
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Magüi

Last week we had a long thread, this week we will have a short thread ithink.
She had a tough draw, and also in doubles.
Even she plays my fave Huber in dubs I'll say GOOD LUCK!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM   #8
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
This defeat could have been expected, but it would have ben better a closer match

Good luck tomorrow in doubles!! (although I expect another defeat )
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM   #9
country flag Nube

Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold
venga Magüi, buena suerte
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 07:40 AM   #10
country flag MS

Pfff, terrible defeat in doubles. I think it's better to forget this tournament, and hopefully there won't be many like this

¡¡VAMOS!!