Forza Roberta!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #91
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
And another win for Roby: an impressive 60 64 to Maria Vento-Kabchi

Good luck in MD
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 10:20 PM   #92
country flag :Rawwb:
Team WTAworld

:Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute
Two 6-0 sets in a row shes on fire! Lets hope she gets a good draw
:Rawwb: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 12:21 AM   #93
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Go Roby!

Darop. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 04:19 AM   #94
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Very impressive win today over Vento Kabchi!!!

I just hope she has enough left in the tank after playing 52 games today She won in doubles with Manu over Conchita and Selima 7-6(6),4-6,7-6(6)

Roby plays K-lina tomorrow. Go get her!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM   #95
Team WTAworld

:Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute
Roberta Vinci d. Karolina Sprem 6-4 4-6 6-3

i am so happy for her!
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 06:11 PM   #96
Team WTAworld

Impressive win in doubles too for her GoSandrine, she really loves the grass
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 09:58 PM   #97
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Roberta

Another good win! Congrats and good luck for the next match
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #98
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Great stuff!!!!!!

Four straight victories over higher ranked players with two of those wins over Top 40. Now a chance for Roberta's biggest win ever.

Beat the Z Woman!!!
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 03:51 PM   #99
country flag takaja

Roberta Vinci d. 5 Vera Zvonareva 62 76(5)

Alla grande!
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 04:40 PM   #100
Team WTAworld

Wow Roberta i cant believe it!!!!!
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 09:22 PM   #101
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
is Roby finally acepting that she is a very good player and that at least on grass she can be a TOP player let's hope so, I always thought she has the same potential as Flavia, maybe she is a late-bloomer, very well done, this win will surely boost her confidence...and now on to battle for a place in SF!!!!!
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 06:04 AM   #102
country flag GoSandrine

Tremendous win!!! Roby really kept her nerve in that second set and pulled out another tiebreak. Up to 77 in the world and climbing!

Now take out Nastya!
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 07:05 AM   #103
country flag GoSandrine

Roby up 6-4, 0-1 on Nastya!!! but the damn

Finish her off!!!
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 07:41 AM   #104
country flag GoSandrine

Italy's Roberta Vinci, plays a return to Vera Zvonareva of Russia during their match at the Eastbourne Grass Court tennis tournament in Eastbourne, England, Wednesday June 15, 2005.
(AP Photo/Alastair Grant)
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 10:41 AM   #105
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Roby

I think eurosport will be showing her match today, so I'll get to see her!

Darop. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote