Forza Roberta!!! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #781
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Forza Roberta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
i meant this week sorry
I love her style of playing,it's always interesting to watch
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #782
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Hello guys,

Roberta has actually qualified for the $1.000.000 bonus at Bali. That's will be an exciting story.

In Bali she needs to win just three matches to win the trophy and earn $1.210.000 . That would make her the best paid tennis player of all times. (Shazza is not getting paid exactly for tennis ...)
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #783
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

that would be amazing
btw Roby won in R1 62 75
R2 Budapest- rematch final vs Begu
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #784
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Budapest.WS.QF.Vinci.vs.Kucova.Parts
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIYY784Y
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9LQTYEB
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #785
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Begu in the second round. But only 30pts to defend on the US hard-courts.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #786
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

time to break top20
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #787
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

She has such a good chance although she probably needs to do it soon because she's got lots to defend in Asia and during the Euro indoor season.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #788
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

time to become the Italian No. 2
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #789
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Budapest.WS.Final
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:47 PM   #790
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

My Budapest pictures

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-o...0/DSCF1359.JPG
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B...0/DSCF1358.JPG
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0...0/DSCF1364.JPG

The moment of victory
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-o...0/DSCF1412.JPG

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #791
country flag wiwa

nobody cheering for Roberta? Am I in the right thread now?

Toronto against Caro 6:4 *4:5

playing great variations, using the wind and her slice-shot. Very Delightful.

Forza
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #792
country flag wiwa

Roberta has crept into Caros mind and doing evil to her

= choking Caro
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #793
country flag wiwa

Roby won

respect
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #794
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Simply idol

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #795
country flag wiwa

won again against Ana

on her way to Bali