Forza Roberta!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2005, 10:13 AM   #61
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
A great win without any doubt!

Well done Roberta, now make the Levant Sun go down
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:51 PM   #62
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
that was indeeed a great win for Roby
hope she can win again in r2

go Roby
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:07 PM   #63
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Roberta!

Good luck in the next round

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:51 PM   #64
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Roby is about to start her match against Asagoe....I think she will lose this, but I am curious to see if she really improved, or it was just Ai's terrible form that caused the upset in round one... I hope Roby will fight, her latest results, in both double and single are just ...
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:55 PM   #65
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Go Roby!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:27 PM   #66
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
Roby is about to start her match against Asagoe....I think she will lose this, but I am curious to see if she really improved, or it was just Ai's terrible form that caused the upset in round one... I hope Roby will fight, her latest results, in both double and single are just ...
Unfortunately you were right and it seems that Roberta have lost the match without playing

However a good win against Ai and ten positions over in WTA ranking
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 10:33 AM   #67
country flag takaja

In Hyderabad another 1st round passed for Roberta

Unfortunately the second round will be probably against Na Li and I don't think Roberta will pass that...

Let's hope well!
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM   #68
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
They reversed the score. Roberta lost to Pitu
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 07:37 AM   #69
country flag takaja

Argh!

These aren't jokes to do
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 10:25 PM   #70
country flag GoSandrine

Roby just won her third match in Doha and has made the main draw! She has also broken the Top 100 again!!!

She'll face wiley veteran Conchita Martinez tomorrow.

Forza Roberta!!!
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 07:24 AM   #71
country flag takaja

Well done Roberta
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 08:11 AM   #72
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Roberta Great results so far

Good luck against Martinez

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:11 PM   #73
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Roby lost to Conchi in 3 sets, but still this is a very good showing, winning 3 difficult matches in qualies, I hope the slump is now behind and she can consolidate her ranking well within the top 100 (she should be nr 94-95 next monday !)
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:02 AM   #74
country flag GoSandrine

Roby has to be brimming with confidence despite today's loss.

Now go win the doubles title!!!
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 08:30 AM   #75
country flag takaja

Roby, sorry for the defeat, but a good performance