Forza Roberta!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #16
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣DADYO♣
And she got a WC into Rome quallies
Yeah!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #17
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Jankovic def. Roby 6-2 1-6 7-6

Oh well, good fight, afterall Jelena is a great player!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM   #18
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Roberta got through RG qualies without the loss of a set and faces Elena Bovina first round. Closing in on the Top 100...

FORZA ROBERTA!!!
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:30 PM   #19
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
pics

pics of yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6082.JPG (26.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6086.JPG (23.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6089.JPG (24.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6102.JPG (23.9 KB, 36 views)
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:37 PM   #20
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
pics

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6103.JPG (25.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6104.JPG (27.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6106.JPG (25.8 KB, 26 views)
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:39 PM   #21
country flag casonifan1

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6114.JPG (36.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6125.JPG (24.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6126.JPG (24.7 KB, 27 views)
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:47 PM   #22
country flag casonifan1

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6142.JPG (25.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6149.JPG (21.9 KB, 28 views)
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:50 PM   #23
country flag casonifan1

At the qualies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3814.JPG (29.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3815.JPG (33.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3823.JPG (30.5 KB, 27 views)
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:56 PM   #24
country flag casonifan1

qualies 1st round
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3825.JPG (34.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3827.JPG (30.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3834.JPG (24.8 KB, 29 views)
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:36 AM   #25
country flag GoSandrine

More terrific pix of Roberta, thanks Casonifan1.

And she and Sandrine are in the doubles quarterfinals!!!

Last edited by GoSandrine : Jun 10th, 2004 at 11:48 AM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:12 AM   #26
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Love you Roby and Sandrine, but I am totally for Fran and Silvia tomorrow they are nr 9 in the doubles Race and really want them to qualify for the year end Championships...also, it would be first GS SF for both the italians, while ROby and Sandrine already made it at US Open.....good luck to all of them, it's great to have at least an italian in SF !
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 08:20 AM   #27
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Roby is doing really well at the dfs classic. She has a great style of play and a joy to watch. I had never really heard much about her before going to the dfs but i think shes great. I also thought she is such a nice girl i was chatting to her and she was so friendly. She defentaly has a new fan in me

GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT
sarza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 11:51 AM   #28
country flag GoSandrine

Welcome aboard, Sarza

And keep going Roby! (She's playing Anne Kremer today, a tough grass court opponent)

Great run through qualies and terrific wins over Maria Kirilenko and Nathalie Dechy. Congrats on breaking the Top 100!!!

Old Jun 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM   #29
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine
Welcome aboard, Sarza

And keep going Roby! (She's playing Anne Kremer today, a tough grass court opponent)

Great run through qualies and terrific wins over Maria Kirilenko and Nathalie Dechy. Congrats on breaking the Top 100!!!

thanks

roby lost she had match points but lost it in the tiebreak

still very well done she had a very good tournament beating some great opponents
sarza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 07:26 PM   #30
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Roby is up to her carrer best nr 103 in tha rankings this week, great result, altough I really was expecting her to reach the top 100.

Oh well, we need to wait another couple of weeks, when Wimbledon will be over.

Roby won her second round match today against Osterloh, one to go before another GS main draw

With all the other italians struggling (I have a feeling even Silvia and Francesca will not last long in London this year Silvia has millions of points to defend, but her game is fading these last few weeks), Roby is the only one, in sgls and dbls, that can give us something to cheer for !!! go girl !!!