Lovely Rita... - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 04:14 AM   #61
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Doubles victory today for Rita and Flavia 6-1,7-5

They'll meet Silvia and Francesca in the next Round should Silvia and Fran win tomorrow.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM   #62
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
Rita & Flavia bt Silvia and Francesca, they now play the No2 seeds Kuznetsova/Likhovtseva in the 3rd rd.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2004, 04:31 PM   #63
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Rough day for Silvia but I'm really glad for Rita and Flavia. They both lost tough first rounders and needed this win more than Silvia and Fran. The number two seeds Kuznetsova and Likhovtseva await. Do your best Ladies
Old Sep 6th, 2004, 04:53 AM   #64
country flag GoSandrine

Rita had to withdraw from today's doubles match with a right elbow injury.

Hopefully nothing serious and she'll be able to win some matches in the fall to cement her ranking in the Top 100.
Old Sep 6th, 2004, 09:10 PM   #65
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
Elbow injury is not good news, this is the same injury that has affected Rita for the past 12 months. I'm worried that this could be the end of her career, she's already thinking of retiring so with this injury returning it's not good news.
I'll keep you posted with any news.

Old Sep 7th, 2004, 12:10 AM   #66
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
YES CJ1, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW RITA IS DOING SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY DINHAN 75K THIS WEEK, BUT SHE WITHDREW....THIS KILLS ME, BUT I BELIEVE RITA SHOULD RETIRE IF HER GAME CANNOT GET BACK TO THE STANDARD SHE IS USED TO PLAY, IT IS TOO SAD TO SEE HER LOSING EASILY TO PLAYERS OUTSIDE THE TOP 100, WE KNOW SHE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT ANYWAY, I WILL BE ALWAYS GRATEFUL TO RITA FOR THE FANTASTIC 10 YEARS SHE HAS GIVEN TO ITALIAN TENNIS. I REMEMBER I MET HER SHORTLY IN ROME WHEN SHE WAS 15-16 YEARS OLD AND SHE WAS CONSIDERED THE HUGE PROMISE OF ITALIAN TENNIS. SHE WAS, AND STAYED THROUGH HER CAREER, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY.
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:11 AM   #67
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Does anyone know how Rita is?

I hope she comes back soon
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:05 AM   #68
country flag GoSandrine

Emerald, thanks for resurrecting this thread.

What fond memories from Wimbledon last year with Rita making the Sweet 16.

I suspect Rita is enjoying married life now but I hope she decides to give it another go.
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:27 PM   #69
CJ1

No news at the moment, but she does still hope to come back - she has not retired yet.

Old Jun 24th, 2005, 12:57 AM   #70
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1
No news at the moment, but she does still hope to come back - she has not retired yet.
Thank you I look forward to seeing her in draws again
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 12:07 AM   #71
Emerald

Rita is back She is in Canadian Open qualifying draw and is against Sfar in first match. Forza Rita
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 08:00 AM   #72
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Finally

Good luck Rita
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 09:38 AM   #73
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
Bentornata Rita, good good luck
Circoletto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #74
country flag GoSandrine

Welcome back Rita I'm so glad I'll get to see her at the US Open.

I suppose she'll have to qualify?
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM   #75
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
21 Selima Sfar TUN d. Rita Grande 76(6) 64

But good fighting...
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote