Lovely Rita... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2004, 11:14 AM   #31
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Game first set, Grande, 7 games to 6!!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2004, 04:49 AM   #32
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Rita recovered nicely after blowing a 5-2 first set lead to save at least one set point (that I know of) to win in straights, 7-6(7), 6-1 at RG. That first set tiebreaker proved crucial. Sharapova's next.

Forza Rita!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 08:00 PM   #33
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
DFS Classic, Birmingham is next up for Rita. Then hopefully Eastbourne and of course Wimbledon

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:23 AM   #34
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Hoi everybody sorry i cannot post much recently...work is killing me...but I always support (and suffer ) for the italians, including Rita, that is giving me the biggest headaches this year...

Hope she can pick up her game a little and go up in the rankings, if she falls out of the top 100 I have a feeling she will retire...she has been on the tour for over a decade, though she is still quite young. It kills me to see her losing so easily to players she should beat with her eyes closed
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 12:47 AM   #35
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Another tough loss to Cara.

But Rita did win a match in the Plate event in Eastbourne today 6-3, 6-3 over American Teryn Ashley. Hopefully that will give her some confidence heading to Wimbledon.

Rita's walking a tightrope and in danger of falling out of the Top 100 unless she can win a couple matches at Wimby.

Keep the faith. Go Rita!!!
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 09:03 PM   #36
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Excellent win for Rita Grande at Wimbledon today in 2nd round beating Parra Santonja 5-7, 6-2, 6-3 ---> first time in 3rd round here for her.

In the 3rd round she plays Frenchwoman Virginie Razzano which is a better match to get to 4th round than it could have been for her Good Luck Rita
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 11:32 PM   #37
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Go Rita
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #38
country flag GoSandrine

Rita!!!

So great to see her gaining back points and regaining much needed confidence. A third round win over Virginie would boost Rita even more.

Forza!
Old Jun 26th, 2004, 06:30 PM   #39
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Andiamo Rita!!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 03:06 PM   #40
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Rita beat Virginie in three sets. She's in wimbledon round four for the first time.

Rita
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 03:14 PM   #41
country flag GoSandrine

Omg, I'm so ecstatic for Rita! This is actually the first time she's ever made it past the second round here.

Keep reaching for the stars Rita. The quarterfinals are a match away. I know you can beat Paola...

Andiamo!!!
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM   #42
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Excellent win for Rita!! ---> good luck against Suarez
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2004, 02:25 AM   #43
country flag GoSandrine

Old Jun 29th, 2004, 08:59 PM   #44
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
I was at 11 of Rita's 12 matches over the past 2 1/2 weeks, unfortunately I couldn't go to her 4th rd match today against Suarez, but I am so proud of her. Wimbledon should have boosted her confidence no end and hopefully she'll return to the ranking she deserves, as if she doesn't then sadly she is likely to retire at the end of the year, and the tennis world will miss her

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #45
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
well done Rita she is officially back in the top 100, which is somethin to start from....hopefully the US season will be a success and not retirement thoughts will reach our Rita.

This year is critical for italians, with Rita and Silvia possibly retiring.......and Francesca not leaving up to the expectations......