Maria Francesca Bentivoglio - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 02:53 AM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Francesca Bentivoglio

I don't know if many of you remember this girl but I'm pretty sure Italy lost a good chance to have an Italian woman in the Top Ten

How do you feel when an Italian wins the US Open Junior at the age of 16 dropping only one set and being already ranked #78 WTA? That was in 1993, the year she reached the quarterfinals of Tier I Rome (beating Habsudova, Zvereva and Top 10 Novotna ) and Tier IV San Marino. Then she simply disappeared, she retired to live a simple life and to carry on with her studies. She became a gynaecologist as her dad and never played tennis as a pro again

To know more about her and to see some Youtube videos of her impressive run at the Foro Italico go here

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=278978
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 07:24 AM   #2
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Francesca Bentivoglio

#78 at only 16?
and in 2007 Giorgi(16 yo) is #740 and the father says she's the future #1

Poor girl it's a shame she retired so early
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #3
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of

I saw her playing in Rome in 1993 against Zvereva, she was so talented...it is indeed a pity that she gave up tennis so quickly, I guess she could not keep up with the pressure...thanks for remembering her, Spiceboy
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #4
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
I saw her playing in Rome in 1993 against Zvereva, she was so talented...it is indeed a pity that she gave up tennis so quickly, I guess she could not keep up with the pressure...thanks for remembering her, Spiceboy
Tell us about a bit more about her Gaby, did you see in person¿

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 04:45 PM   #5
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her on Youtube and she seems strong( for that times) and with a great personality