6 Jan : Courtside report and pictures - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2004, 03:16 AM   #1
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow 6 Jan : Courtside report and pictures

Hi,
Today I reached the site at 9:45 am. USA vs Czech Rep match started at 10:00 am, watched Lindsay vs Barbora match. Barbora saved so many BP at the 4th game. Lindsay takes a leads 4-2, then Barbora broke back but she could not continue playing good tennis. Lindsay won the first set 6-4. Lindsay made too many UE in the first set. The second set 2-2, Barbora broke Lindsay serve and took a lead 3-2. Lindasy broke back and start playing well and won the match 6-4,6-3. Totally I would say Lindsay did not play as good as at her level. I think she would not win a match if she play like today against Momo. Hope she will be playing better tomorrow. She gave an short interview and autograph to tennis fans. She really look great in person. I've got her autograph and taken picture as well.

Went to watch Dani practicing with her coach during Lindsay vs Barbora match. Dani was practicing serve a lot. Got an autograph from her. At Autograph Island, Kucera was there and I've taken picture with him.

Today at 6:30 pm, Momo will appear at Autograph Island. hope I can get her photo there.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2004, 03:58 AM   #2
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the report!..nice to know that dani is working on her serve alot can't wait for the pictures!enjoy

shnit. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 12:55 PM   #3
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow

Reached the site at 5:00 pm. Watched Dani vs Mandula match. Mandula was playing so well, more consistent, mentel stronger and hit the winner all the time. She did not let Dani played her game. Most of the points ended with winner shot or UE from Dani. Dani can't hold her service game until the 9th game of 2nd set. Dani was down 0-6, 1-2, 2-3 and 3-4. Then I went to Autograph Island which Momo will appear at 6:30 pm. Taken lot of pics of Momo.

Back to center court, Dani fought back to play the tie-break, she was leading 4-1 and I think she would win the second set. But Dani started to make UE again and she tried to play aggressive by attack Mandula's 2nd serve. At 5-5 Dani hitted 2 UE and lost 0-6, 6-7. Mandula admired me a lot that she can hit the ball so clean and very consistent. Her ranking will be improved if she can continue playing this great form.

I left the site after Dani vs Mandula match. Here is some today's pics.

Have fun.

Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM   #4
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
thanks for the pics
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag jirobkk

Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 01:38 PM   #6
country flag jirobkk

Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 01:52 PM   #7
country flag jirobkk

Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #8
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
thanks jiro

momo looking great
lindsay
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 02:50 PM   #9
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Good pics, jirobkk. Are you a professional photographer?

The pics of Momo remind me of last night. I was sitting in front of two raging heteros, and beside me were two raging dykes. The heteros kept saying "Come on Marat! Take off your shirt!" I was thinking to myself, "If I take MY shirt off, will you both shut up!?" LOL. The lesbians were saying "Come on Amelie! Show us your tits!" And I was thinking "If I show you MY nipples, will you both shut up!?" LOL. As you can tell, all four ladies were very classy indeed...NOT. Of course neither the heteros or the lesbians were shouting this out loud but saying it to each other. They were verbally jousting between "Come on Russia!" and "Come on France!" It became a bit of a game. My ears were sore for awhile. I was actually having conversations with the lesbians and they were really nice. They have the enthusiasm of little boys. They were so funny. I also told them about a support group on the internet for diehard Amelie fans called the "Maur-lesbos". They had a laugh and wanted to check it out, until I told them I was just joking. They said that they liked the name and may aswell start a support group for diehard Amelie fans under that name. Dear God... LOL.
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 02:52 PM   #10
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Did you manage to get any pics of Kuchee-Kucera, jirobkk? They did an interview profile on him on the ABC coverage and he played guitar and sang "Beautiful Day" by U2. He wasn't perfect but was actually rather good.
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #11
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Jiro!! Thank you so much for your report and great photos of Amélie!!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 03:44 PM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
oh my God,Jiro you made my day!!!Lindsay's pics are marvelous,she looks great,thanks a lot!!!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 04:06 PM   #13
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks a lot Jiro . James Blake is now bald.
Lol @ Fantastic.
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #14
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
oh my God,Jiro you made my day!!!Lindsay's pics are marvelous,she looks great,thanks a lot!!!
True!!! Jiro mades my day too!!!!
Lindsay looks fantastic!!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM   #15
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
WOW Jiro! Photos are awesome and thanks for the report too!
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote