Day 2 results - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #1
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Day 2 results

A friend did find this...it's something...

Upset kicks off day two

By David Long at the ASB Bank Tennis Centre

Italy's Mara Santangelo caused an upset on Sunday morning at the ASB Classic by defeating seventh seed Alina Jidkova in the second round qualifying tournament in straight sets, 7-6 6-1.

Santangelo, ranked 138 in the world, made Jidkova pay for not making the most of her advantages in a match that lasted just over an hour on Centre Court at the ASB Bank Tennis Centre.

The Russian Jidkova held a break lead in the first set but let it slip with Santangelo then taking the set into a tiebreak.

Jidkova shot out to a 5-2 lead in the decider before her game capitulated and she lost five straight points to go down in a set that she really should have won.

The second set was a much more straight forward affair with Jidkova, ranked 97, spending more time gazing into her racquet after she'd slammed into the floor, rather than concentrating on winning points as Santangelo comfortably took the set to go to one match away from being in the first round proper.
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2004, 02:02 AM   #2
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
I also hear that Craybas def. Paula Marama easily.
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 02:06 AM   #3
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Schziuwllzigeuin Paula!!!!!
Rothes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 02:25 AM   #4
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
No more results??
What abots Tzipi?

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 02:32 AM   #5
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Mara
Jill

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 03:03 AM   #6
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Alina
Mara
Jill
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 06:58 AM   #7
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Singles Qualifying Results

Seiko Okamoto (JPN) def. 1- Melinda Czink (HUN) 7-6(7-4) 6-1
Shenay Perry (USA) def. Ivana Abramovic (CRO) 6-4 7-6(8-6)
Tara Snyder (USA) def. Tzipora Obziler (ISR) 7-6(8-6) 7-5
5- Martina Sucha (SVK) def. Gisela Dulko (ARG) 3-6 6-1 6-3
Mara Santangelo (ITA) def. 7- Alina Jidkova (RUS) 7-6(7-5) 6-1
Meilen Tu (USA) def. Tatiana Panova (RUS) 5-7 7-6(7-2) 6-1
8- Jill Craybas (USA) def. WC- Paula Marama (NZL) 6-2 6-0
3- Tathiana Garbin (ITA) def. Sofia Arvidsson (SWE) 2-6 7-5 6-1

Doubles Qualifying Results

2- Shinobu Asagoe (JPN) / Yuka Yoshida (JPN) def. WC- Ilke Gers (NZL) / Anastassia Rodinova (RUS) 8-6
Darija Jurak (CRO) / Zsofia Gubasci (HUN) def. 1- Evie Dominikovic(AUS) / Kim Grant (RSA) 9-7

Doubles qualifying final

2- Shinobu Asagoe (JPN) / Yuka Yoshida (JPN) def. Darija Jurak (CRO) / Zsofia Gubasci (HUN) 5-7 6-4 6-2

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA

Last edited by VeNuS FoReVeR : Jan 4th, 2004 at 06:35 PM.
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:00 AM   #8
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Melinda
Sofia
korben is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:05 AM   #9
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Melinda Seiko

Tara Meilen Jill

Tzipi, Sofia, Alinka
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:07 AM   #10
Team WTAworld

Melinda
Shenay
Tara
Martina
Mara
Meilen
Jill
Tathiana

Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:12 AM   #11
country flag alon222

alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light
Tzipi

12 TITLES IN 13 FINALES

shahr peer

julia glushko
alon222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:18 AM   #12
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
pfffffffffffff what a stinking collection of scores

Alina
Tatiana
Gisela
Sofia
Melinda

hope Martina Sucha, Mara and Meilen qualify.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:50 AM   #13
taka

taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice taka is just really nice
Martina
taka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 07:59 AM   #14
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Melinda
Tax

Meilen

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2004, 08:06 AM   #15
country flag danielrosario

danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light danielrosario is a glorious beacon of light
Mara - my only favourite left. Hope u qualify.

Melinda, Sofia, Gisela, Ivana? wot happened?
danielrosario is offline View My Blog!