Farina Elia 2004 thread!! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 09:35 AM   #121
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
omg this thread hasn't been updated for weeks! Silvia lost to Amelie at the Big W.

Anyways lots has happened. Silvia got clobbered by Amelie in Fed Cup. She recovered to beat Emilie and save some honor for the Italian team.

Was upset last week in LA in the first round and again this week in San Diego.

Please find your form soon Silvia. Too many important tournaments coming up and I want to see you play well here in New York.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM   #122
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, I hope she gets back her form very soon and then them all !!!

to Silvia
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2004, 01:51 AM   #123
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
I hope that I will have the opportunity to see Silvia later in stockholm.
I really hope that she can win some matches and reach the semis
because I'm going on them.
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 07:18 AM   #124
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe
I hope that I will have the opportunity to see Silvia later in stockholm.
I really hope that she can win some matches and reach the semis
because I'm going on them.

I wish you a very good time in Stockholm. I wish I could be there too. I saw Silvia playing in Strasbourg this year and she is really great.
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2004, 05:33 AM   #125
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Silvia scraped by her first round match in three sets against Russian qualifier Anna Chakvetadze 7-6(3),3-6,6-3. Phew!

Pick it up Sil!
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:45 PM   #126
country flag GoSandrine

Much more impressive win against Julia Scruff 6-3,6-2.

Keep going Silvia!!!
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 11:36 PM   #127
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Pistolesi is out of this tournament, Silvia is now "officially" the favourite....I am not too optimistic, considering the way she has been playing...but tomorrow there is a very possible QF against Beltrame, so let's start from there
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #128
country flag GoSandrine

Forza Silvia!!!
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 01:31 PM   #129
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
come on Silvia
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 07:17 PM   #130
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Silvia won 7-6 6-3 it's overall a good result, considering her form and the way Beltrame has been palying.

A semifinal is already a good achievement, will help Silvia afer the last disastrous weeks. Now a match against Molik, by far the 2 strongest players are meeting in SF....what a pity (Perebinys vs Kleinove the other side). I think Silvia will go down, Alicia has been impressive this week, but I will keep my fingers crossed, if Silvia wins, than maybe she can lift her trophy nr 4 here in Sweden
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:29 AM   #131
country flag GoSandrine

Gabriel, I agree Alicia will be tough considering her present form but I trust Silvia has renewed confidence with three wins here and will battle.

FORZA!!!
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 04:25 PM   #132
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Finally some form.
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:58 PM   #133
country flag GABRIEL

Silvia lost, as expected..... and she withdrew from Sopot, maybe she wants to rest before the Olympics, but Sopot was another great opportunity for some easy points, the draw is so weak !!! I hope she will be back in the US with renewed energy and I hope I will see her at US Open (hopes f going are vinishing though.... too much work!)
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 12:58 AM   #134
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Hey guys!
I was actually in stockholm today and watched both semifinals. Silvia looked fine and I'm so impressed by her legmuscles, HUGE!!!...Well to the fact about how Silvia played today. She started of really well, both players had big problems in the beginning to hold their serve. Both had a couple of breakpoints and molik made the first break but silvia imideately broke back again. Nice variation from both players, with some great winners, slice, volley. Silvia moved really great but she had some difficulties to return Molik's big serves. That was what made the difference in this match. It seamed like everytime silvia had a breakpointopportunity(she had alot in the first set) Alicia came up with a huge serve or an ace. I was impressed by her serve today. Not much to say about the second set. Alicia raised her level a few step and started playing more agressive and Silvia had problems with the speed. She made everything she could, except she could have controlled her concentration a little bit better. She got frustrated in the second set. I say like this, she would probably have won quite easy against both the other semifinalists. She was inlucky. I really crossed my fingers for Silvia because I really wanted her to win. So now you guys nows a little bit better what happend out there.
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 07:20 AM   #135
country flag GoSandrine

Silvia drew Sandrine first round