Farina Elia 2004 thread!! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:39 PM   #181
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan
This is from wtatour.com

No.3 seed Silvia Farina Elia advanced to her fifth semifinal of the season, outlasting qualifier Kveta Peschke 36 62 61.

"I know her [Peschke] game well," Farina Elia said. "She's been off the Tour but she was a high ranked player before her injury. She proved her game is there and she will make her comeback next year."

Peschke pushed Farina Elia to play at the top of her game. Peschke came out strong in the first set, dominating play. Farina Elia noted her opponents play saying, "She played fast and aggressive. She was hitting lots of winners. I tried to mix it up and move better in the second set and things started to change."

"I had confidence with my good start in the second set. At the beginning of the third, I was up 3-0 but it was really close. Although I won the last set 6-1, I felt it was very close. Being older helps for sure. It's tough especially against the young ones."

This is Farina Elia's best result of the past couple of weeks, unable to reach anything beyond the second round in this indoor season. The win over Peschke gives Farina Elia confidence moving into the semifinals.

the good ones, never loses their talent
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2004, 02:37 AM   #182
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Silvia's looking great as always especially in that red top

Tough going today against Alicia but at least she racked up a few wins and some points. Keep fighting Silvia.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2004, 09:49 AM   #183
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
Vote for Silvia....at http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=109742
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM   #184
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
I have a pic that I took in Hasselt, and I'm very proud of it,
I think she looks great on it.
Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto11.jpg (24.7 KB, 33 views)

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 12:22 PM   #185

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
Cool Lovely girls.....

WHAT A GREAT PIC of this mature beauty !!! Thanks for this superphoto. I must say you've got a good taste...K-lina, Silvia....Mmmm PLEASE SOME More pics of these nice ladies !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saarsmolders
I have a pic that I took in Hasselt, and I'm very proud of it,
I think she looks great on it.
Let me know what you think!
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 12:40 PM   #186
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
if you look in gm under pictures I promised, there are more

Old Nov 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM   #187

Saw your (a bit dark) nice pics...nice to meet them from so near ...Keep your camera at hand ..day & night...Thanks & keep surpricing us !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saarsmolders
if you look in gm under pictures I promised, there are more
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:59 PM   #188
country flag Grohl

I will, glad you like m all.
and yeah, very nice to meet m all from so close, especially sprem, she was really lovely (as ever)

Old Nov 13th, 2004, 04:59 PM   #189
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpremPierceLover
WHAT A GREAT PIC of this mature beauty !!! Thanks for this superphoto. I must say you've got a good taste...K-lina, Silvia....Mmmm PLEASE SOME More pics of these nice ladies !!!!

Yes I know, its an old one, but this is my favourite pic of Silvia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Silvia Farina (23).jpg (36.1 KB, 31 views)
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2004, 09:56 AM   #190

Thanks..indeed a veryyy nice pic but...I new it already....it's not my favourite 'cause I love to watch Sils Legs..to be more specific..her calves..yes beauty all over she is...Grazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaFan
Yes I know, its an old one, but this is my favourite pic of Silvia
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 08:44 PM   #191
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another picture i found of Silvia from playing in Canberra 2004
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #192
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
Hi everybody

I'm sorry for my bad english but I have news:

Last week Silvia was supposed to play a french tournament, "l'open du touquet", but she withdrew

I asked why did she withdrew and a woman answered me that Silvia has been operated the 10/11/04 and her doctor doesn't want her to restart playing tennis so soon...

Do you know what's her problem? I didn't knew she was supposed to be operate

I hope she's fine
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #193

Withdrawel ...operated ...not restarting so soon
Well..hope she's fit soon..knowing her i think she's strong & recovers veryyyy fasttt !!!! Anyone knows what she has/d ???
Bye the way your english is very good !!!! Rest well Sil , but not too long !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LafandeMary
Hi everybody
I'm sorry for my bad english but I have news:
Last week Silvia was supposed to play a french tournament, "l'open du touquet", but she withdrew I asked why did she withdrew and a woman answered me that Silvia has been operated the 10/11/04 and her doctor doesn't want her to restart playing tennis so soon...Do you know what's her problem? I didn't knew she was supposed to be operate I hope she's fine
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 09:37 AM   #194
country flag kenair

kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of
Photos I took of Silvia Farina Elia at Eastbourne 2004

click thumbnails to enlarge

Last edited by kenair : Dec 20th, 2004 at 06:55 PM.
kenair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 10:38 AM   #195
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
Thanks for the pics

She was wearing a blue sock and and black one
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote