Farina Elia 2004 thread!! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2004, 07:36 AM   #136
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Silvia, great win over Sandrine but what on earth happened against Lisa?

Better luck in New York
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM   #137
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
silvia just won her 1st round match 6-4 in the 3rd against Spears and now plays Srebotnik!!

COME ON SILVIA!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM   #138
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Unfortunately I missed the match yesterday because I needed a day off to recover from the sun. I hope to catch Silvia on Thursday. Great escape!!!
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 08:38 AM   #139
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine
Unfortunately I missed the match yesterday because I needed a day off to recover from the sun. I hope to catch Silvia on Thursday. Great escape!!!
Have a nice time. I hope she is gonna win this match today.
Maybe you could take some pics of Silvia???
That would be great........!!!
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:50 AM   #140
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
yes Silvia won 6/2 6/1

Next match against Petrova, good luck Silvia we know you can do it
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM   #141
country flag GoSandrine

Silvia!

A thrashing in singles and a close win in doubles with Francesca!

I wasn't at the Open yesterday to cheer Silvia on but I definitely plan on seeing her against Nadia. I also look forward to seeing an all-Italian doubles affair against Rita and Flavia in Round Two.

Please, all Italian supporters come out to support her! Valerie (Casonifan) and I along with a few others were clearly outnumbered cheering for Tax the other night against Fabiloa and all those Colombians.
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM   #142
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
A picture of Silvia at the US Open!!

Old Sep 4th, 2004, 12:33 AM   #143
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
good luck my dear against Nadia.... I am not too optimistic, considering that Nadia is in excellent form, while Silvia is not, and especilly that Silvia has a dreadful record against russians..........as usual, I hope she will prove me wrong. Please Ed cheer for Silvia VERY LOUD on my behalf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #144
Team WTAworld

Its a really really close match!!!
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #145
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Nadia won the third round with 4-6, 7-6, 7-6

Anyway, great fight from Silvia. She was playing very well today!!
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 07:46 PM   #146
country flag GoSandrine

Gabriel and Friends, please beat me

I was supposed to be there today got up a little late and my partner who was supposed to accompany me was compulsively cleaning my condo which has sawdust everywhere because it's being renovated. When he finally said he was ready to go I said screw it because Silvia's match, the one I really wanted to see, had already started. Little did I know it would go three hours.

Silvia
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 10:24 PM   #147
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
no probs Ed, I am really sad that I was not able to come to NY, and especially sad for Silvia's loss today, so close !!!!!!!!
But I am happy that Silvia found some form here, I hope she can keep it up until the end of the season and get some good results before retirement.
Hopefully I will be there next year, though probably Silvia will not be playing
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #148
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
no probs Ed, I am really sad that I was not able to come to NY, and especially sad for Silvia's loss today, so close !!!!!!!!
But I am happy that Silvia found some form here, I hope she can keep it up until the end of the season and get some good results before retirement.
Hopefully I will be there next year, though probably Silvia will not be playing

do you think she really will retire??? I dont to be honest!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2004, 12:05 AM   #149
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
I hope she won't retire at the end of the year, I want to see her playing at the next French Open
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2004, 05:55 AM   #150
country flag GoSandrine

Twenty lashes for Gabriel! I expect you and Silvia will both be here.

Justine versus Nadia tomorrow night at Arthur Ashe on USA Network. It should be Juju against Silvia