An excellent website on Maria Kirilenko. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2003, 01:52 AM   #16
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's website says she travels with her laptop and enjoys computer games.
If you're reading this Maria, go do your homework. And practice your English.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2003, 02:14 AM   #17
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
It's appears from her official website that Maria isn't as shy as I thought she was. If she can communicate with the tennis public her popularity will soar!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #18
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you think she's shy?
Maria might be another Hingis. Boys, boys, boys. Who knows?

Old Dec 28th, 2003, 03:19 AM   #19
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
From the reports I've read about Maria K. I thought she was low key and shy. And I appreciate those qualities in people because I'm low key and shy, too. Little Masha seems very different than the very outgoing Big Masha. And I must admit I'm surprised to see a photo of Masha K. having fun riding a motorcycle. I hope she's careful riding the motorcycle because one mistake and she could fall off the motorcycle and suffer a career threatening injury. It happened to Jay Williams of the Chicago Bulls. And Maria's game is her in her legs with her quickness and speed. She must keep her legs healthy and add some weight and power along the way. I hope she can be a top 20 player someday and have a fine career. There are alot of people counting on her to do well. The pressure is on Little Masha.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Last edited by the cat : Dec 28th, 2003 at 03:36 AM.
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 09:36 AM   #20
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Btw, there's an email on the site. I think it was masha@kirilenkomaria.com or something. Is it the way to contact her?

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 05:22 PM   #21
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Great website! Some of the pictures are really breathtaking! Did anyone leave a message in the 'Feedback' page?
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 05:48 PM   #22
the cat

Smart, the email is admin@kirilenkomaria.com. Maybe the website's administrator sends Maria the emails for her to read. I think you should send an email to admin@kirilenkomaria.com and see what happens. Maybe you'll get a reply from the administrator.

KA, I left a message yesterday in the feedback page. But it hasn't been posted yet.

Old Dec 29th, 2003, 12:48 AM   #23
country flag goldenlox

Maria should do a diary on her website. She should have an interesting year.
All her travels. The different tournaments and functions. Her rise into the tennis elite.

Old Dec 29th, 2003, 12:57 AM   #24
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Nice site - she's dead cute
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 01:46 AM   #25
the cat

A diary is a good idea, GL. You should be an agsnt in training!

Hi Cassius! Da, Masha K. is cute. But it's really all about her tennis. If Little Masha can become a factor in women's tennis she will become an exciting player who relies on speed and variety to win her matches instead of a big body and brute power like most of the women. I hope women's tennis gets to the point where they can have some small finesse players become top players the way men's tennis does. That would be great for women's tennis. And I hope Maria Kirilenko can be a major part of the lightweight revolution in women's tennis.

Udachi Makiri!

Old Dec 29th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #26
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
Nice site - she's dead cute
I have to say, yes, she is very beautiful. At least I like her a lot.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #27
country flag goldenlox

IMG starting a players' website isn't enough.
They need to update it often. Articles, information, pictures, results, everything.
And this is Maria's connection with tennis fans. She should be involved in it in some way.

Old Dec 30th, 2003, 12:03 AM   #28
the cat

GL, has there ever been such a good website for a player ranked outside #100 and who has only played 1 part time year on the WTA Tour? I don't think so. This website for Maria Kirilenko is very good. But I do hope they have regular updates on the website. I think this website for Maria Kirilenko has alot of potential. And being that it's her official website and Nike and Yonex sponsor the website I would expect this to be a very good and informative website. Atleast i hope so.

I posted in the Feedback section 2 days ago but it hasn't been posted yet on the website.

Old Dec 30th, 2003, 12:11 AM   #29
country flag goldenlox

I don't know how most player's websites look. But if IMG is going to create this website, do it right.
Her career results should be there. And be updated.
The website should be growing, along with Maria's career.

Old Dec 30th, 2003, 02:46 AM   #30
the cat

GL, maybe you could email the administrator and offer your services to help Maria's website. And you are correct about how Masha's career results should be there.