post pics - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 08:08 PM   #1
JuliaKS

JuliaKS is an unknown quantity at this point
post pics

how can I post pics?
And can I only post pics from the Net...not from my own?

how can I get the URL from the pic to put it into my ´post.
It doesn`t work

thank you
JuliaKS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
first of all..you search the address of the pic you want to post, then you go to the reply..and you see some buttons above the white space where you can type your post in. Push the IMG button, and enter the address to your pic.. your pic is posted after you pushed the Submit Reply of your post

your own pics: either you put them on some webspace where you can link to, or you can use the attachment function of this board. Beneath the white space for your post, you can see: Attach file. Click Browse and go to the pic you want to attach.

to get an URL from a pic you just rightclick on the pic, choose properties and there you'll see the address..

K
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #3
JuliaKS

JuliaKS is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you very much...I`ll try it tomorrow
JuliaKS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 09:15 PM   #4
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
Hmm.. I never get that... testing...

Nope.. I only posted the link... I pushed that IMG button!!! but it didn't work....

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 09:15 AM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
*sigh* I'll explain you how to do it on msn ok?
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote