Recruiting "PAW Magazine Staff" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 07:28 AM   #1
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Recruiting "PAW Magazine Staff"

PAW will be introducing a new installment - that is the PAW Monthly Magazine that will be posted in the PAW forum at the end of each month and will be available for PAW players to read.

The magazine will be quite in depth, covering the results of that month, quotes, interviews, rankings, prize money/other stats, “from the Editor”, Previews, Instruction, Sidelines (off-court gossip) and other features that are set to entertain PAW players.

I will be the chief editor and will post the Magazine each month, however we need a team of writers that can contribute to the Magazine. Credit will obviously be given to their work.

We are looking for a permanent team of around four who can work to publish articles each month. We will also have occassional writers who can write an article here and there. We will discuss what we will be looking for each month.

If you are interested please post in this thread, I promise that everyone who wants to contribute will be given this opportunity in the upcoming publications.

I am also looking for a PAW player who can post a monthly column/feature for each issue, this member should be efficient and organized, again if you are interested in this job, please state so by replying.

Cheers

Last edited by SpikeyAidanm : Jun 5th, 2004 at 07:48 AM.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 07:28 AM   #2
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Current Magazine Editorial Committee:

Editor - SpikeyAidanm
Prizemoney - bgbgbg
Article Writers - bionic71, Rossana Fan
Sidelines Writers - crazillo, _shorty_
Rankings reporters - zorgzamesnip, geegables
Interviewers - SpikeyAidanm, Masha

Last edited by SpikeyAidanm : Jun 6th, 2004 at 09:30 AM.
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 07:31 AM   #3
Team WTAworld

Since this is the inaugural publication, I will be setting the ideas just for last month’s magazine (MAY).

The following features we will be looking at:

Prizemoney – bgbgbg
Ranking/Race risers/fallers (need someone to analyse the ranking shifts this month in some detail)
Instruction (need someone to write an article, this week the theme will be – HOW TO REGROUP AFTER A SLOW START IN PAW)
An interview with Nathan27 - (winner of Rome) (we need someone to pm him and Interview him)
Feature - Who is the greatest PAW player of all time (I will write this)
Sidelineswe need several “magazine staff” to write some short articles on off/on-court gossip which should be in some way related to PAW.
Quotes (I will compile them for this issue)
2 Special Features (I will compile this for this issue)
PAW Wimbledon Preview (I will compile this for this issue)
The Special Column I mentioned above earlier – this month’s theme – 10 reasons why PAW rules (need the person who will be the monthly writer to do this)
An interview with “Mr PAW” – WTA Handicapper (I will compile this for this issue)

+ any other ideas (although this will probably be enough for this month, you can post them here)
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 07:32 AM   #4
Team WTAworld

Another note, after writing the article/completing the interview... send them to me by pm and I will compile them and post them as a "Magazine." Since May has already finished we want this issue to be posted ASAP

Last edited by SpikeyAidanm : Jun 5th, 2004 at 07:49 AM.
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 08:12 AM   #5
Team WTAworld

bionic71 has expressed an interest and will be writing a feature article for the JUNE issue

Last edited by SpikeyAidanm : Jun 5th, 2004 at 08:30 AM.
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 09:23 AM   #6
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I´d like to write some sideline storys, like one or two each month. If u agree, I will wirte this month about the players whop look forward to the football EM in Holland.

One more idea would be to include some lockerroom sotries.

Sascha
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 09:30 AM   #7
Team WTAworld

Cheers Sascja, start writing and then pm me them and I will compile the issue!
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 09:59 AM   #8
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I wrote a PM to you Aidan.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #9
Team WTAworld

yep keep the articles coming everyone (great article Sascha)
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #10
country flag crazillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
yep keep the articles coming everyone (great article Sascha)

Thank you.

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #11
country flag crazillo

I have another idea. Fill in some profiles of PAW players. Like the winner of an important tournbey or the one who won the PAW award of the month. We will PM this person and we fill in all the PAW realted information, while he can fill in his personal preferences.

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 12:53 PM   #12
country flag crazillo

I hope u will like the idea Spikey.

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 12:54 PM   #13
Team WTAworld

Good idea Saschas, can I make you responsible for pming the player?
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 12:57 PM   #14
country flag crazillo

OK, maybe you can give me an empty form where I can fill in the information? For then Mai edition, I will need the Prize Money stats updated. What information shall I include?

Old Jun 5th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #15
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Loved the idea, Spikey!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote