Who has the best butt? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who has the best butt?

Jennifer Capriati 17 2.32%
Venus Williams 33 4.50%
Martina Hingis 45 6.14%
Serena Williams 232 31.65%
Justine Henin 30 4.09%
Kim Clijsters 23 3.14%
Barbara Schett 20 2.73%
Anna Kournikova 149 20.33%
Elena Dementieva 56 7.64%
Other 128 17.46%
Voters: 733. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 04:59 PM   #16
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Serena has what is referred to now in the USA as a badunkadunk.
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 05:04 PM   #17
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
hey, brickhouse, I've heard of that one too. I think it's funny A "badunka" hehe
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 06:18 PM   #18
country flag Zl@tko

Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute
Serena and Anna

i just remembered i read one article in czech magazine and there was rating of "butts" (funny, isn't it?), best butts were ranked by 4 points and worst by 1 point. And there was a picture of Monica's b. and she had 4 points which means best

Zl@tko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 06:21 PM   #19
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy Robredo.
And I have a picture of it

Oh, this is about women? No opinion!

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 06:52 PM   #20
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Anna, Nastya, Jelena.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 07:08 PM   #21
Althea

Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice Althea is just really nice
[BOLD] SERENA WILLIAMS!!! [/BOLD]
Althea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #22
sickish1

sickish1 is an unknown quantity at this point
THE BESTEST MOST BEAUTIFULEST BUTTOCKS IN TENNIS BELONG TO ANNA!
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 08:55 PM   #23
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
I would say Serena's but it's too big for me to handle. I voted for Martina!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:00 PM   #24
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Serena's too biggie!

I prefer Anna . There are tons of pictures of her butt in the net (covered, of course )
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:08 PM   #25
Double Fault
Team WTAworld

Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all
Serena and Amelie have the best hindquarters IMO.
Double Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 11:18 PM   #26
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Elena Dementieva. Nuff sed.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 11:55 PM   #27
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
The only way for Serena to lose this vote is to let figure skating judges score the results.
Volcana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 12:03 AM   #28
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ Volcana

Good call
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 05:17 PM   #29
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
hehe, I like this butt

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 05:22 PM   #30
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
Do you have to ask?!?!? I really thought this poll would have only one option:

SERENA Bootylicious Williams.
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote