Is Lindsay retiring at the end of next yr? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 12:10 PM   #1
Linzi

Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice Linzi is just really nice
Is Lindsay retiring at the end of next yr?

I havent heard anything but i saw in a thread in the aussie open that its her final yr on tour! Is this true, thought i'd ask the experts.

Good luck to:
Andre, Kim, Lleyton, Vera, Marat, Amelie
Linzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #2
Lindsay A Davenport

Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point Lindsay A Davenport is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't made a final determination yet. If I can beat down the sisters and the Belgians, I'll be back.
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #3
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
As long as she has fun and isnt injured at all she will not retire next year!! Shes still one of the top players that everyone is intimidated by.
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2003, 01:21 PM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
who knows what she's going to do?Lindsay herself is confused:at Wimbledon she said she wanted to retire soon,but in New Haven she said she re-found the old passion and in october she underwent surgery in order to be ready for 2004!
we just have to wait and see how this year turns on...
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2003, 08:17 PM   #5
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
who knows what she's going to do?Lindsay herself is confused:at Wimbledon she said she wanted to retire soon,but in New Haven she said she re-found the old passion and in october she underwent surgery in order to be ready for 2004!
we just have to wait and see how this year turns on...
She was sobbing at New Haven, it was obvious she wanted it SO BAD. I think it really brought her back. She was like "I love tennis again!"
Old Dec 18th, 2003, 12:20 AM   #6
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
It's not for sure. What she did say was she was going to cut down on the number of tournaments she's going to play. She's going to focus more on the slams and on the tournaments she really likes to play.
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote