Sanex Board Old Timers - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:14 AM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Sanex Board Old Timers

Just feeling a bit sentimental. I was wondering who from the old sanex board is here?

I first joined the Sanex board (after weeks of just checking it I remember) around Aug 1999. There were lot of bashing going.. particularly by Dr. Sage (and this other poster... I remember her/him having 'elephant' on her/his username. Where they the same poster?). I posted a thread asking if there are other Lindsay fans out there. Alot of people responded including Rache (RayRob), Jan Kersey (who switched to Lindsay after Stefi refired) and even Dr. Sage (who came up with the name for the lindsay fans - Tower of Power. I think we were the second club to be organized in the boards after Marti Party).

It was basically Lindsay vs Martina at that time. We even did a silly, friendly competition thread between lindsay and martina. It had something to the effect of lasers and giants stepping on people martifan got mad at me for cracking jokes against Martina's class.

Obviously, WtaWorld was made by some of the old timers like Poe, et al... but who else?
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:21 AM   #2
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
same name, same person as in the old sanex board changing my sn hasn't crossed my mind since the board crashed. I believed I joined June 1999 at the old board
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:32 AM   #3
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
I joined the Sanex board in 2000 as Rusty. I was lurking for about 1 year before that. Yes, when the board was black and orange. lol
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:35 AM   #4
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Hi mel! and Kuya Jorin was still there!

Ack! The orange and black background!

But then it turned white and blue
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:44 AM   #5
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
it was corel wta tour board in 99? the black board...thats when i joined as STEVENMANEVSKI my full name in caps LOL...i didnt expect to actually post regularly so i didnt bother with a decent username

now that ive been here for years and gone thru 3 boards its SM
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:49 AM   #6
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
I joined the old board in 2000 as AlexSydney and I remember that time, I was totally against Amelie at all and say something really bad about lesbian! Now, I like Amelie!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:54 AM   #7
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSydney
I joined the old board in 2000 as AlexSydney and I remember that time, I was totally against Amelie at all and say something really bad about lesbian! Now, I like Amelie!
Yes I remember that. You arrived after me, and you were seen as a troll by all the Amelie fans. It was so funny. LOL
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:55 AM   #8
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
I joined Sanex Boards on the second year of its existence, I think in February 2000.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 04:59 AM   #9
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

I think it was already the sanex board by 1999...
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:04 AM   #10
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
omg i think i mightve joine din 98 then?

sad..lol
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:05 AM   #11
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
I joined somewhere in the middle of 2000, I believe. Roland Garros 2000 was the first tennis tournament I had ever followed and I became so interested that I began searching the web for more information. And that's how I ended up at the Sanex board
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:09 AM   #12
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I joined Sanex in 1999, but when the switch was made i wasn't really active, so found this a bit later..i was Zvereva416 on sanex

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:11 AM   #13
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
I viewed the Sanex WTA Message board quite often prolly around '99-'00, but only sometimes posted. I don't remember the name I posted under. The only other poster I remember was Dawn Marie...and what was the name of the Moderator again, she was a female?!??

But after it closed down I wandered around aimlessly until I found WTAWorld earlier this year. What a happy story....

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:11 AM   #14
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

1998? Whoa...
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old Dec 15th, 2003, 05:15 AM   #15
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
I joined during 98/99 I believe...I don't remember.............but good times! So many Hingisfans lost along the way.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote