Being Logged out - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 05:53 AM   #1
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Being Logged out

How come you can be reading or posting, then suddenly be logged out?

"Administraters, you have to revert your show thread...." or something or rather
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 06:02 AM   #2
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
It happened to me sometimes

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2002, 09:53 PM   #3
Adrian
Team WTAworld

This is still happening....
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 04:49 PM   #4
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
this is an issue with vbulletin that only affects certain people... unfortunately we don't know the cause right now
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 06:52 AM   #5
Adrian
Team WTAworld

I wonder if it is only southern Hemisphere?
Old Feb 21st, 2002, 05:34 AM   #6
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Is this problem still being addressed?..because it is still happening
Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:16 AM   #7
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Adrian,

You are accessing wtaworld from the domain name www.wtaworld.com and not the IP address right?

If you wanted you can also try deleting your cookies file and starting from scratch. This has apparently fixed the problem you described for some people in the past.

Also if you're running IE6, check your cookie settings. If you have high security on, this could cause a problem. You can add "wtaworld.com" to your "allows allow" list by going to Tools > Internet Options > Select the "Privacy" tab > Scroll down to web sites and click "Edit". The rest should be pretty self-explanatory. You might need to restart Internet Explorer for your changes to come into effect.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:52 AM   #8
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Amanda Hello for a start...

I'm accessing wta through it's last address which was saved to favorites....

I know it's not a cookie problem, as my computer has been rewritten between the incidents happenning.

My Secruity is set at Medium..so that should not be a problem either As it blinks at me..saying I'm watching everthing you are typing ...I know other posters are suffering the same thing, but it is very intermitent
Old Feb 21st, 2002, 02:43 PM   #9
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
This may not help, but one thing I have noticed is that the cookie differentiates between wtaworld.com, and www.wtaworld.com

If you are logged into www.wtaworld.com, and then go to wtaworld.com, you will be logged out. (still trying to figure out why)

Also, would you say that it happens every 20 min. while you are browsing the board? Cuz that is when the cookie resets the session. Although it shouldn't be logging you out when it happens.
Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:08 AM   #10
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Poe..it can go 2 or 3 days and nothing happens..then it will happen 5 or 6 times in a hour...then go 2 or 3 days again
Old Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:21 PM   #11
Double Fault
Team WTAworld

Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all
Yes, it happens to me too. I can be reading a thread and the avatars and signatures will suddenly appear (I have them switched off). When this occures, it means I can not post until I log back on again.
Double Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:59 PM   #12
country flag Poe
Webmaster

i'm doing it to you all on purpose!

*pushing big red button again and laughing hysterically*
Old Mar 4th, 2002, 08:27 PM   #13
Double Fault
Team WTAworld

Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all
Bumping for Marri. We are not alone!
Double Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2002, 09:09 PM   #14
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
Thanks df!

This had never happened before... only these days....

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote